News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Cold Dark Night ((PM me to join))

Started by Vanessa, November 2, 2007, 01:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa couldnt sleep. She snuck out the Slytherin Commonroom and sat outside the school. She suddenly turned around as she heard footstep. "Hello, is anyone there?" She asked softly but heard no reply. Maybe I should walk back to the school. She stopped, seeing a dark figure in her way.

The man surpressed a laugh. "Do you really think your going anywhere, Vanessa?" He slowly walked towards her.
--Taken--

natalie

Natalie walked outside to get some fresh air. She hated being inside with silence and crampy old places. She suddenly heard voices so she hid behind a tree, trying not to get caught. She was curious, besides there was nothing else she was bored. She stepped forward to hear better. Snap, a twig snapped in half."Crap", she thought. Her heart started to beat faster afraid that someone would see her easedropping.
NaTaLiE

Maddy

Maddy had be awoken by a soft noise... she had been thinking about so many things that it was hard to sleep. As she got up and looked out the window she saw that someone was walking to the forest. She turned around... Vanessa's bed is empty... It must of been her. Maddy thought to herself. She pulled on a hoody and slipped out the window.

Vanessa

Vanessa quickly turned around, Crap Natalie isnt supposed to be out here. Vanessa felt someone grab her wrist. "Natalie run." She whispered.

The man pulled Vanessas wrist, pulling her into his car. "Your parents will regreat everything theyve done once they realize their children are involved." The man started the car and started to pull away.

Vanessa banged on the door, hoping to get someone attention. "Let me go! What do you want with me?"

THe man laughed again. "If your parents wouldnt have left Voldemort you wouldnt be stuck in this situation. Now we are using you for their replacement.

Vanessa shook her head. "There is no way I am working for him. He killed my sister!" She tried to open the door again but it was locked from the inside. "Let me go!"
--Taken--

natalie

Natalie heard Vanessa say to run but she couldnt. She wasnt going to just leave Vanessa."Oh my gosh", she though. Natalie put her hands in her pocket trying to find her wand. She took a grip on it but it was too late. She had know idea what to do next. They have left."Crap", she said.
NaTaLiE

Maddy

Maddy heard rustling and then a car pull off. Running towards the noises she saw Natalie. "What happened?" Maddy asked worriedly, a little out of breath from sprinting over here.

Vanessa

Vanessa knew what the man was after, her parents money. "You know that you should at least pick one of their favorties." She rolled her eyes. Blaze If you get this I need your help. Love you allways, Vanessa She thought to Blaze, hoping he would get it.

The man laughed. "Foolish child I am looking for revenge." The car pulled to a stop, near a dark forest. "Come on get out."

Vanessa shook her head. "Im not a dog stupid." She sat in the car, unwilling to move.

The man grabbed her arm, pulling her unto the ground. "When I ask you to come, you come." The man kicked her, but stoped, hearing a voice.

"Well if it isnt Miss Vanessa." The voice was as cold as the wind. "Maybe you need to learn from what happened to your sister. You will obey my comands whether you like it or not."

Vanessa struggled to get out of the mans grip. "I will never work for you Voldemort!" She kicked to other man.

Voldemort laughed again. "You will never learn will you?"
--Taken--

natalie

Quote from: Maddy on November  2, 2007, 04:46:13 AM
Maddy heard rustling and then a car pull off. Running towards the noises she saw Natalie. "What happened?" Maddy asked worriedly, a little out of breath from sprinting over here.
Natalie took a couple of breaths to calm herself down. "He took Vanessa"she said."He, he ..... has her, i..i tried to stop him but i didnt reach my wand in time". She was scared for her friend, she hoped she would be allright.
NaTaLiE

LordBlaZe

Blaze was listening to some music when he heard the message. He got up quicker than a flash and whipped a dark hooded cloak over. He ducked under the hood and apparated to were he felt the message came from. He ended up behind a few bushes where he heard some noised and ofcourse, Vanessa. He snuck in closer with his hand gripping his wand. He had been trained by his Uncle how to defend and attack perfectly, he would have to wait for the perfect time...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa kicked the man agian. "Get away from me!" She started to run when the man dove for her ankle.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

As soon as he saw the man dive he sent a flame for his hands setting them on a blaze of fire. He quickly turned to Voldemort, he had no chance but there were different ways then just strait on dueling. He stood his ground looking at his surrounding, wondering what Voldemort would do next and what he would do...

((g2g, i'll be on in like 30 mins though hopefully))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

I luv all of u !!!!!

Tally walked out side then she felt something wrong ((wow some crazy stuff is goin on her))so she went for the dark forest and she saw Vanessa's scarf on the groung and she picked it up and started to run

"VANESSA VANESSA ARE U OUT THERE!!!"she yelled but she had know answer.

Vanessa

((ok ttyl hopefully))

Vanessa saw Blaze. "Blaze dont get." She was cut off as Voldemort grabbed her wrist.

"Do you think that he will be able to stop me?" Voldemort said. He sent a spell, hitting Blaze. "What are you going to do now?" He asked Vanessa

Vanessa pulled away quickly and ran over to Blaze. She grabbed his arm and quickly apprated. "Oh my gosh! Blaze are you allright?"
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!

Tally saw V "omg are you allright well we better get you back !!"she said as she turned around she saw Voldemort ((he killed her dad))..

natalie

Natalie saw Blaze leave, so she followed him. She ended up behind a tree and could see him perfectly from where she was. She didnt want to come out yet until she knew what they were up against. She stepped forward like a snake with her hand gripped on her wand. She was ready for anything that was going to happen. She waited until the perfect timing, she jumped out and pointed her wand at Voldemort. Her hands were trembling with excitement and she was ready for anything he would do next. She knew she couldnt stop him but at least she was going to try.
NaTaLiE