News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Weird Dream

Started by Voldyrocks01, November 4, 2007, 01:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldyrocks01

OK you know how Harry "Dies".  Well remember that thing that harry thought was in pain. It was like a baby or something. What is that? I was thinking it was a baby that about to be born since you know a gate to life and death. Then I thought maybe it was Voldemort having a bad dream about being a baby thing again. What do you think?

Kilynn

i think that i have ansolutly no idea what u are talking about~
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

yeah cause you haven't read the book yet. Are you reading it? probably not :Pi am right now. third time i think............???

Kilynn

uh yeah i have read the book, thank you very much!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

i thought you said u were still reading the book when we talked yesterday. well go get the book and you'll find it in chapter.........35 page....................707 and 706

bonnie88

i can't figure out what that was either.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Voldyrocks01

I know!!!!It's weird right?

bonnie88

why didnt they explain it in the book? when i was reading i thought they were going to but strangly they didnt!

richiee

that is so.............

bonnie88

i guess somethings are better left unknown......... i still wish i  knew though!

darkluv37

i wonder wut it is it has 2 be important or else she would have put it in the book

Kilynn

maybe she asummed that people already knew???

iluvharryandginny818

yeah taht is ealy woers and ive read that book abot57 times LOL
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Kilynn

iluvharryandginny818

yeah about that well i realy ama fanatic     sooooooooooooooooooo
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol