News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

so much later

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 4, 2007, 04:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

james had fallen asleep by the fire place.

"Sirius just pick him up and carry him." Sarah siad holding her daugher.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius had to laugh. he ran over to james and picked him up. he sat on the couch next to sarah with one hand on the portkey.*

*alexandra grabbed the portkey through sblack persons at seeing james asleep.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smile. "that cute."
Sarah wad hurting more.
James woke up "where are we.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at sarah.* touch the portkey honey before it leaves!  james hold tight to this thing that we're all holding onto ok?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah touches it and make sure that James other hand is on it to.

ChoChangHP118

*just as they had all touched it the portkey took off. they were spinning in circles and they all landed in front of the doors with the manakins.sirius still held james.* sarah black is having a baby. *sirius said to the manakins quickly. they nodded and the door appeared. sirius ushered sarah in where 2 nerses met her and took her to a room.* i'll get the children where they need to be ok dear? i'll be there in a moment.

*alexandra was forced to let go of her mother and she waved to her. he then ran to his dad.* hey dad can i go to the baby class again? remember...like i did with james!

*sirius nodded and, while holding james, he went to the front desk.* two children would like to join the new mothers class for the day.

*the manager nodded.* how old are the children?

12 and 5. *sirius said quickly.*

*she nodded again and walked to a room to the left. she opened it and ushered sirius and the children in.*

it just started so you haven't missed much. *the lady said and she left.*

*alexandra ran into the room and sat down. eager to learn about the new child.*

*sirius placed james in the lap of a trainee who was there to watch the kids.* alexandra, when i come back you'll have a younger sister. i love you both. have fun.

*alexandra waved and started talking to another girl.*

*sirius turned and left the room. a nurse was waiting and she took him to the 3rd floor where sarah was.*

Shara2007

"siruis hurry." Sarah said once she saw him. Sarah was sweating hard and hurting.

"I don't want to be here." JAmes siad as he got up and walked to a corner and sat down.

"Alex I know you can hear me." JAmes siad in his mind. "I'm leaving."

James then found a way to sneak out.

ChoChangHP118

no james you must'nt leave! its fun! dont you want to learn about it'll be like with a baby?

*sirius rushed over and grabbed her hand.* i'm here now.

*another healer came in.* here at st. mungos we have a special potion. it will numb your whole body and it will actually push the baby out for you. or you can do it like normal muggles. its your choice.

Shara2007

"oh I need the numb. I did it with pain the other times.

ChoChangHP118

*the nurse smiled and handed her the potion.*

*sirius smiled as the nurse placed a beautiful baby girl in sarah's arms.* have you thought of a name yet? *the nurse said politly.* annabelle *sirius said mystically looking at the baby.*

*another nurse walked in with alexandra at her side. alexandra ran up to sarah and jumped on the end of the bed. she looked at the girl.* yes! it is a girl!

*siius laughed and rubbed alexandra's head lightly. then he looked around.* where's james?

*alexandra looked at him.* dad, i tried to stop him...i did! but when we were in the class he said he didnt want to be there. he said he was going to find a way out..

Shara2007

James had found his way to the place where they keep all the babys so the parents could get rest. "wonder if one of them is my sister."

"Siruis go find him please. I mean he just like you"

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and kissed sarah's head. he placed hishand lightly on annabelle's and ruffled alexandra's hair.*

ugh dad dont mess up my hair! *alexandra said trying to fix her bangs.*

*sirius went out of the door.* hm, if he were me and i were him and i was 5. where would me who's he be? *sirius's head hurt from that. then he did something that he hadn't done in a while. he tapped into james's mind. he saw baby's...lots of babies and immediatly sirius knew where he was. he smiled and left his brain at piece. then he turned and headed back down to the main floor and into the newborn baby area. there he found james.*

Shara2007

"daddy." James siad he ran over and hugged him.
"you found me."

"Alex meet your sister Annabelle." Sarah siad holding the baby as it slept.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius bent down and hugged james back. he then stood up with him in his arms.* come on mistor. *he walked back into the room with sarah.*

*alexandra's eyes widenend.* im so doing her hair when she's old enough!

*sirius put james down on the bed for him to meet annabelle. then he noticed alexadra's pocket. he pulled out her wand.* now what is an underaged wizard like yourself doing with her wand in her pocket when she can't even use it? *sirius smiled.*

*alexandra turned.* well its mine so i should be allowed to take it anywhere i want. besides its not like im gonna use it. i dont even know how!

*sirius sighed and handed her the wand.* we'll talk later. right now lets just focus on family time with our new member. her name is annabelle.

Shara2007

"hi annabelle." James siad shaking her hand. Annabelle started to cry loud. It was starting to hurt James ears.

"I say we send her back to that room and get a different one. She is to noisy." James did not understand how baby's were born.

"James we can't do that. I know that your ready to go home and tired but you can't leave your sister." Sarah said as she looked at him.

"But we are loosing Alexandra and geting a loud one. I don't like it." James was still at that age.