News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

so much later

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 4, 2007, 04:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

sirius and sarah are happily married and guess what! they have children! here's there childrens age just so ya know!

alexandra is the oldest of the three children and she is starting her first year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

james is the middle child in the family who is five years old and is full of wonder. he obviosly hasn't started school at hogwarts yet but he has already showed some magical wonders.

sarah is pregnent with the third and obviously the youngest child. sarah is well on her way with the child and when she is born she is to be named annabelle.

read before entering the posts and otherwise have fun!

*sirius was sitting on the couch with james as he fell asleep on sirius's lap. it was late and probably way past jame's bedtime but they had been talking and just playing around a little. jame's looked so much like his father and no one ever questioned that they were related. alexandra had just gotten her school supplies that day so she was in her room happily looking at her new things. she would be starting school in a week and she was so excited taht it was like she was glowing everywhere she went. sarah could be found in her room, sirius wasn't sure what she was doing. probably sleeping he thought. he slowly got up and picked james up. he stirred lightly but fell back asleep. sirius walked up the stairs to jame's room and quietly put him in his bed. trying to make sure that sarah didn't notice james being up so late.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah after being hungry walked out the door to head down to the kitchen and then the check on the animals she was tstill working. When she walked out she saw Siruis.

"Siruis Black. I can't believe you. Leting him stay up late again." Sarah knew that James was just like his father. Just like Alexandra was like herself in the right ways. She hopes that she got her dads magic genes though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled guiltily.* we were having fun. im sorry i'll try and get him in bed at a respectful hour next time. *he passed by alexandra's room and here music. he peeked in to see her dancing on the bed using her wand as a microphone.* just like her mother. *sirius thought to sarah.* i heard that dad! *alexandra said still dancing. sirius smiled.* i always forget that you can telepathically hear to. *sirius walked in the moon and he saw that she had neatly lined up her books and supplies in a corner.* again just like her mother. *alexandra greatly resembled her mother and sirius found it interesting at times.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah walked down the stairs and got some Ice Cream.

*Alexandra you need to get to sleep. I mean if not you will be tired from no sleep.* Sarah sent her the message and went and started getting the dogs food. That when she felt a sharp pain.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

ugh, yes mom. *she jumped off her bed and turned the music off. she took off her charm braclet and placed it on her nightstand. then she put her wand next to it. she felt it for a moment before turning and getting in bed.*

*sirius started walking into alexandra's room when he stopped.*
*he didn't feel right. his spine tingled and he turned around. something was wrong with sarah he knew it.*

Shara2007

*good girl* Sarah sent back as she sat on the ground. The pain was getting worse. Sarah knew this felling the baby was coming.

ChoChangHP118

ha i know im amazing... *alexandra sent to her mom before laying her head down.* what's up dad? *she asked him. his face seemed serious and she saw that his eyes had turned purple. she knew that meant scared.*

*sirius muttered something of a nothing and turned quickly and ran out the door. he down the stairs and saw sarah on the ground.* sarah honey what is it? is it the baby??

Shara2007

"Yes Siruis it is.Hurry." Sarah then looked at him.

"Help me"

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and thought to alexandra quickly.* get james and come down here quickly.

*alexandra heard the exitement and fear in her fathers voice and she jumped out of bed and ran in jame's room turning on the light.* come on sleepy bumb get up! *she said in his ear loudly.*

*sirius took hold of her hand.* squeeze my hand if it hurts honey ok? we just have to get the other children and we can go to the hospital.

Shara2007

"okay" Sarah siad as she squeezed his hand lightly.

"What you want Alexandra. I was sleeping." James looked at her rubbing his ears.

Sarah was looking at the stairs.

ChoChangHP118

*alexandra grabbed his arm and pulled him out of bed.* come on! we're gonna get a sister! hurry!

*sirius massaged her hand.* alexandra! hurry! *he yelled up to her.*

*alexandra pulled harder on james's arm to get him to follow her down the stairs.*

Shara2007

"I'm coming." James siad running down the stairs.

"Lets go." SArah said standing up.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius held her hand still as she stood.* alexandra, go get yours and james's coats and put your shoes on. jame's go find your shoes quickly. sarah come over to the couch really quickly. *sirius led her there and sat her down. he ran upstairs and found the old pot that he had hidden he brought it back downstairs.* portkey. *he told his wife.*

*alexandra returned with her coat on and threw james's coat to him. she sat down next to sarah and held her hand.* mom...is it a girl?

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Alexandra. "Yes it is."

"daddy I can't find them." James siad starting to get upset.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius got up and ran up to james's room fast. after a moment of searching he looked under james's bed and found them.* i found them james! sit next to your mother im coming!

*alexandra grinned from ear to ear.* yes! *she shot her hand in the air hitting something, she turned to see james. she clapped her hands on her mouth in shock.*

*sirius pracically jumped down the stairs and sat next to sarah.* is everybody...*he noticed james.*