News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Camping trip (invite only unless you pm Molly)

Started by Molly, November 5, 2007, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly was walking around the forest thinking of things to do. She thought about having a camping trip and so she went to her dorm packed and called her friends Sirrius, Maddy, I luv all of u, Natalie, Natalie, Vannessa, and Blaze. She went to the forest and set up tents and a fire with marshmellows and hot dogs.
Ya gotta love livin life

Maddy

Maddy got the phone call from Molly. She agreed to go, thinking it would be soo much fun. She was the first to arrive. "Hey Molly." She said as she walked into her tent and put her stuff down. "I'm gonna roast a hot dog!" Maddy said as she grabbed a stick and a hotdog and placed it over the fire. "So who else did you invite?" She asked Molly.

Molly

"Hi maddy" said molly "Uh i invited a lot of people." she said also grabbing a hot dog

((sorry for the typos MADDY i know it is you petpive))
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah walked by them.

"Hi guys what are ya doing out here." Sarah  thought it would be fun and wanted to join.

"Can I join."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked over to them. "I think Im gonna go for a swim in the lake."
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!

ChoChangHP118

*sirius apparated next to sarah, rubbing his eyes and yawning.* hey..mhm...*sirius said sleepily.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I luv all of u !!!!!

"soo was goin on today ?"she said as se got up off the ground.

Maddy

Maddy laughed as her hotdog fell off the stick and into the fire. "Hey Tally!" She said to her.