News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Day

Started by Sky, November 11, 2007, 11:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat on a large rock that rested halfway of the lake. Ten or more people could fit on it if they really wanted too. The day was quiet and it had already begun to snow. Sky closed her eyes. A picture of voldemort had appeared and his wand had given off a green light. He was laughing at death. Suddenly, a wizard was approaching her. He had come out of the forest. "I have a message for you..., From The Dark Lord." Said the wizard. His whole body, including his face, was covered with a thick black cloak. He handed Sky a piece of rolled up parchment.
   "Go back Tsunius. Before you get caught." Sky said without looking at the parchment. The man pointed at the parchment. "I need a response." Sky sighed and opened the parchment. She began to read:
           Sky Mason
  I, Lord Voldemort, am willing to give you one last chance. You know that you cannot defeat me, even with a whole army of wizards. And so, I offer you this choice. Join me. Join the Dark Side. For it will pay off very well. If you don't join the Dark, then your dearly beloved school will be annialated and you will be spared to feel the pain of your losses. It is such a shame that you have fought me this long. Your Grandfather was a partner of mine. You carry his blood. You belong in the dark. A decision must be made.
       Sky couldn't tell if her tears were hitting the parchment or if it were the snow. She looked at the man and nodded hesitantly. He took back the parchment, burned it, and proceeded to go back to where he came. Sky stumbled off of the rock and ran to the grounds. She needed to run away. She was going to the dark side.

ChoChangHP118

(mind if i join?)

*sirius who had been wondering around the grounds boredly had seen what had happened with sky. he hadn't seen what she had been reading so he curiously wondered over to where she was. he found her running away from where she last sat and he followed her stealthily.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Sky

Sky wiped her eyes. She had ran into the school and just came back out. She was on her broom a moment ago, but it crashed from the weight of her trunk and her dog "Rain". She seen Sirius and quickly hid herself and everything else with an invisibility charm.

fudge0604

Albus saw Sirius and Sky. He saw Sky chrasing and Sirius spying on her.
Sky hidden. He got his skates out. He quickly took them on and started too make himself a path of ice for him too skate on. he skated quikly against Sky.
After 5 minutes he was there he has seen her for 5 min ago.
Sky! he thought out in the area.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky yelped, grabbed her trunk and headed for the path out of Hogwarts. "Come on Rain!"

fudge0604

Albus scanned the area with his mind.
He felt someone heading for hogsmeade. He started too skate towards that mid he felt. He come closer and he felt that it was Sky. he thought too her:
Sky! What is it?

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Its so confusing when you have like two topics involving the same scenario.))

fudge0604

((yeah but.... MORE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol....))

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

(hi!)

*Sirius was as confused as he was interested, so he kept up.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Molly

Molly was walking around the forest and saw Sky sitting on a rock. She walked up to sky and sat behind her "Whats your ditto (aka problem), you look awfully sad."
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

(teehee i think sky's running away...thats what i thought at least..)

Molly

((giggle giggle thats what i thought too but i am not sure))

"Hey Sky" molly said tapping skys shoulder "Are you okay?" Molly said seeing that sky wasn't answering. Molly turned to Sirrus "Whats happened here?"
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked at Molly and cleared his throat.* i dont know.