News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Scarry Night

Started by Molly, November 25, 2007, 04:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly was in her dorm, just sitting there on her bed when the phone ring. she answered and she heard a dark voice Meet me in the forest, or else.. Molly didn't want or else so she went to the forest. She waited then heard a car pull up and a door slam. More than one door. She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She saw a dark man walk towards her, it was her father. "What do you want. I came here to get away from you. You are not wanted." I am here to get you this is my intrest you either come with me at your own will or i will force you. your choice. "Where do you want to take me. You have never been a good father and I would  hate to join you." If you don't come i will kill your mother "She is way stronger than you" Thats what you thought. you thought i was a weak follower well now i come for you. We have already killed your mother, that was just an excuse. We come to kill you." I doubt that" Molly saw two more men aproach who atempted to strangle her. They grabbed her ancles and as hard as molly tried she could not escape their grip. She knew she only had one other option. She screamed "HELP ME"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah happen to be taking her normally walks in the forest when she heard Molly scream. Sarah then took off towards them when she saw them she smiled.

"You will let her go. If you konw what is best for you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Molly heard sarahs voice. She was given slight hope untill the man threw her in a trunk and slammed teh door. Molly screamed, Is this the way i want to dieshe thought.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled "you want to do this the hard way then huh."

She was waiting for one of them to talk. "does the cat got ya's tounges."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

I am not scared of you, you are only a whimpy child with a plastic wand "Molly heard doors slam and an engine start. Oh save me sarah molly sent to sarah hoping she would hear her
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. *I'm coming*

"I'm not as wimpy as you think." Sarah then let the element wind blow hard around her as she ran over and jumped the person and ran to the car turnk and did a spell to open it.

"what about that."

Molly

molly saw a light and atempted to jump out of the trunk but when she did it was slammed on her head giving her a major headache. You don't dare mess with me child. said teh man  in the dark cloak raising his wand and throwing sarah against a tree.  You will learn not to mess with me.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah stood back up.

"I'm not. I'm just stopping you from hurtting her." Sarah then used her elemental powers to freeze his feet to his knees to the ground.
"Let her go." Sarah was now made she could hurt someone.

Tyler

Tyler heard sarah and molly. He ran down to the forest and saw a car. He wanted to help but was two nervous, knowing that molly's dad was a follower of voldermort and that he was at risk.
Peace Homie

Shara2007

Sarah smiled "You going to let her go or not."

Sarah looked at him and thenfroze him up to his stomach.

"I mean I can do this for hours."

Molly

i wasn't planning on it molly could hear sarah fighting with her dad. You are a verry stupid child fighting with me. I have been to all lands and have never been defeated. He unfrose his legs and waved his wand throwing sarah to the ground and freezing her to it.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"I've fough battles to and I've not lost." Sarah was hurting now. She unfroze her self and smile.

"Most of them I did not even use my wand." Sarah then got close enought to him and started to punch him in the face and stomach.

Molly

Molly managed to gain consince and popped the lid of the trunk only to ahve it shut onher fingers. She screamed. Child you are brave i could use you as a folower. The two other men walked up to sarah and grabbed her ancles throwing her in the car.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah sat in the car waiting for her excape.

"let molly go. She did not do anything and I might follow you."

Molly

And how do you know he jumped in teh car and started to drive away. molly rembered her wand and grabbedd it. She stopped teh car. She was hoping she still had a cance.
Ya gotta love livin life