News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Another Day At Work

Started by Shara2007, November 25, 2007, 07:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was running around the Vet Clinic trying to get everything done. She had not even seen Jessie come into day.

"James Baby can you please do mommy a favor and go water the dogs for me." Sarah said as she looked at her son. Sarah was cleaning the owls up.

"Yes mommy I will." James had loved to spend time with the dogs now. It had been about 1 half ago since his older sister went to hogwart and he learned that he could turn into a dog.

"Thank you so much." Sarah had got that done and threw them some foor when Annabelle started to cry.

"Man." Sarah was now running across the room to pick up the crying baby and give her the bottle this morning since she just woke up. "Jessie if you here please show up." Sarah siad to herself. She was more supirsed that she had not taken up drinking again.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie danced through the door, and whisked the baby from Sarah's arms. She gave Annabeth her bottle and them set her back in her crib.  She said to Sarah *Sorry I'm late!!* She ran to the front desk and cleaned up a bit *Is there anything you need me to do?

Shara2007

"well ya." Sarah siad as she smiled at her.

"I mean the cats need feed and all the aquadic animals need food." Sarah said as she looked at her.

"I mean I have kids to take care of to."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.