News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*Slytherins Only*~

Started by DracoMalfoy128, September 2, 2002, 10:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DracoMalfoy128

okay i had to make a forum so i did.  this a Slytherin party only.  anyone else will be ignored.  okay!?

draco: sits in chair and begins levitateing streamers and stuff around S.Common Room.  *looks bored*   *waits for everyone else*
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

emily824

just to tell u...welcome to the site, and there's only about three slytheren's, so other ppl will reply to this.....emily's the nme..em for short.... ;)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Becca_Me

*walks in*  hey whats all this about?  r we finally having a Common Room party?  yeah! *looks at draco* i'll go get some more Slytherins!  *rushes out of room*
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*chuckles to self*  hehe  *finishes putting up black balloons*
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

Becca_Me

*sees Pansy and gang*  hey! *breathlessly*  there is a common room party!  come on! *turns and sees more slytherins*  *runs over*  *announces*  for any Slytherin!  there is a common room party.  Get ther now for a great time.  *lowers voice as others come over*  and a secret raid.  *walks away*   others look at her in awe  *follow her to dungons*

Pansy:  i wonder if draco will be there.  lets go girls*to gang*  *walks away*

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*looks up as Becca enters with the whole Slytherin house*  *says to Becca*  u got alot of people to come.  how did u do it?  

Becca_Me

*grins slyly*  oh i just told them of our little raid later.  this will be the best night ever!  *laughs*  *everyone looks at her*  *stops laughing*  sry.  had the best idea.  tell u all later.  right now just enjoy ur selfs.   *whips out wand and starts music*  lets dance! whooohooo!  *jumps onto dance floor and begins groovin.*  oh yeah * everyone follows.  almost*

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*shakes head and jumps up to dance with her*  

Becca_Me

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

Becca_Me

*sighs and catches breath*  weph!  i need a break.  * leaves floor and sits in a chair*  

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*follows her and sits next to her*  that was cool.  but uh........*lowers voice and moves in closer*  whats the raid thing?

Becca_Me

*looks at him seriously*  well......i heard that the Griffs were also having a c.r.p.  so i decided we should go and ......um.........crash their little party.  *looks smuggly at him*  sound good.  but only a few of us should go u know.  it could be risky.

Elijah, luv ya hun!

jordan_agirl

hey....sry, but i couldn't help over hearing ur conversation......*smiles slyly*
hey what's up? my name's jordan! and YES  i am a girl! lol oh and to all the slythern girls...don't worry, i'm not in love with draco! lol*

DracoMalfoy128

*looks up*  oh hi?  do we know you?* looks at Becca*