News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite Character?

Started by ateenangel, November 28, 2007, 02:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favorite character is...

a Death Eater.
4 (30.8%)
in Dumbledore's Army.
4 (30.8%)
in the Order of the Phoenix.
2 (15.4%)
a Gryffindor.
2 (15.4%)
a Hufflepuff.
0 (0%)
a Ravenclaw.
0 (0%)
a Slytherin.
0 (0%)
a Hogwarts employee.
1 (7.7%)
a Ministry employee.
0 (0%)
not human.
0 (0%)
unencumbered by silly group affiliations.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

ateenangel

Alright, so I'm curious. Who's your favorite character (or your thoughts on any of the characters really)?

Personally, I haven't quiet decided on one. When the third book first came out, I absolutely adored Sirius and Remus. Sirius seemed like the perfect wounded little puppy and Remus was so sweet. I adored how much they both cared about Harry. Sirius lost some of his appeal in OotP when he became so suicidal, but then again, I haven't read OotP in a while, so I might be more receptive to him now. And Remy was still one of my favorites until he abandoned his family in DH, but I think he made up for it. Dumbledore was also an old favorite of mine, and I think he might still be one, even with all the DH info. Even if his decisions weren't always perfect, he was trying to say lives and I think he felt sufficiently guilty for the problems he caused. I also used to be a complete Tonks fan. I considered her the epitome of cool. I never really stopped liking her, but I'm not an all out fan anymore. As for my all time favorite, I'm leaning towards Harry. I liked him in the earlier books, but when OotP came out, I was definitely not fond of Mr. Angstfest. Now though, I think I can kind of get where he was coming from. And after DH, I can't help but love him. :)

I've also got some love for Professor McGonagall and Molly Weasley, especially after DH. They were wonderful. ;D

As for Snape, I can't quite decide. :-\ In some ways, finding out about his past made me love him, because I finally could understand him a bit better, but on the other hand, it also made him that much more pathetic as a character.

(And for the record, Rupert Grint is not a Harry Potter character. He's an actor. Ron Weasley is a HP character. ;))

lord voldermort

my favorite character in all the books is harry.a boy that all his young life was abused,but he gets to hogwarts a new life begins.but even at school he always has somebody giving him sh@#,but yet he always prevails.
                                                             lord voldemort

lord voldermort

i like snape but there is something going on with him and when he killed dumbledor i was a little surprise. But i think that he was being controlled by voldemort and thats why dumbledor froze harry so he could'nt kill snape ???But i'm not yet through with DH.

but then again in the half blood prince i think chapter 1,2 where snape is talking to belle and mrs. malfoy that he was bad all along and that he is still a spy for voldemort.

richiee

i ilke harry because he was an awesome seeker and because he lived an abnormal life

mik1of3

Hermione, because even though she is a know it all, she has a huge heart as evidenced by SPEW, and the countless times she bails the boys out with their homework, and the kindness & compassion she displays towards Grawp, Kreacher, and the different creatures & people that look down upon her for being a "Mudblood".

Tonks..she may be an Auror, but she's just cool.  Not perfect, but clever enough to be an Auror, and she's blind to faults..her love for Remus, for example.  It sucked, what happened to her & Remus in Book 7. What was the point?

Mad Eye Moody, because he reminds me of my granddad (except for the eye).
Molly Weasley, because she reminds me of me!

iluvharryandginny818

//http:// OKAY MY FAVE CHARACTER WOULD BE GINNY VECAUSE I LOOK A LOY LIKE HER AND HERMIONE ALSO IS A LOT LIKE ME SO YEAH THOSE ARE MY FAVE CHARACTERS//
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

ateenangel

Hermione is pretty awesome. I really used to identify with her when I was younger, because she was the only girl and she was so smart. I also liked how loyal she was to Harry, though her social ineptitude could on occasion get to me.

Ron is kind of grr. I loved him in the first couple books, but then he started to get so jealous and everything, which really bothered me. DH was awful in that regard. Still, once he matured up a bit, he was alright. Anyways, I still love him. ;)

I also liked most of the aurors. Mad Eye, Shacklebolt, and Tonks were all wicked.

I know a lot of people don't, but I actually like Ginny. With CoS she had to deal with a lot and it made her a strong character. I can completely see her and Harry married. I was a little disappointed with her career choice though.

Fred and George were also wonderful. They were my favorites a few years ago and I still really like them. It was great how well WWW turned out, but DH was so sad. :'(

lexip.13

I know that most people love the good guys but I LUV BELLATRIX!!! She's so cool and so evil I wanna be her so bad.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

lord voldermort

I think that my favorite character would be ron or sirius......But i also like harry and james

starlink_033