News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..nightmares

Started by Xaver, November 30, 2007, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Actually, Mira, could you get some tea started? I have a feeling I'm going to need it." She smiled at her, nodding towards the kitchen.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver opened his eyes, finding Ginny's comfortingly familiar features still close. Her smooth skin felt soft, and warm beneath his cold hands - and suddenly the night felt so heavy... The world seemed so perverse. What he would give, to make the dream not so much a big deal, and shove it to the far recesses of his thoughts, gather Ginny in his arms, and cuddle with her beneath a warm blanket - holding her until they both fell into a sleep that wouldn't haunt later..
"...I know you have done wicked things, but so have I.."

"I know," he said quietly.
He knew Ginny had done a lot, though he didn't think any different of her, not really. He came against a certain stubborn, hard wall of sheild, and, mentally, he sighed, shoving the barrier down. No barriers. It was the only way.
"There's just some things... I'm a very well-abled monster, if I want to be. A few times, I not only crossed the line ..but obliterated it. Anyway - I don't know what you'll see, because.. Well, I'm missing a few years' memory. There's some weird stuff where it shouldn't be floating around in here."
He nodded his head to the side, pointedly.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yes of course." Mira walked into the kitchen and began to prepare the tea.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

"Well, I'm aiming for one part of your mind, your dreams and memorys are...shall we say in the same hallway." She shrugged, never sure how to explain the mind. But she was smiling, slightly, mostly to cover her own nervousness.

"Come on, I'm gonna need somewhere to lay down. My body will be running on automatic while I do this." She motioned towards the couch, still holding his hands.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver nodded.
The mind was a complex and impossible thing, and he was already shaken up, and exhausted..

"Here's an opportune chance to see how messed up I really am.."
Amusement.

He led them to the couch, never letting her go, and seated himself slowly, at one end, but only he'd swept his mouth over hers, brushing against her lips a most light, tender of kisses.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I already knoe how messed up you are. You're engaged to me." She chuckled, smiling as he kissed her and leaning back into the couch. She glanced towards the kitchen, then began to explain, "When I leave my bdy, I'm pretty much useless. My heart will slow down, immensly, and it will seem like I'm dead. I'm not." She nodded quickly, "As for you, you will be consiouse and in control of yourslf. As well as that, all you have to do is think and I will hear you."

Ginny squeezed his hand tightly, "Baby, one more thing. Don't get upset."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver grinned slightly, at her comment, the first sighn of a smile since the nightmare had ravaged his thoughts.
Yes, he was engaged to her.
It uplifted him every time he thought about it.

He nodded to what she said, then looked at her curiously, at her last.

"What is it?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Exactly what I said. Don't get upset. At anyone, at anything. When you get upset, your brain waves spike, and that could throw me off balance." She didn't mention what her being thrown off balance would do. She didn't think it was important. Besides that, he would only worry.

"Now, relax. I'm going to seem like I've fainted or something. Just don't let me hit my head off of anything hard."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Oh."

He'd thought she'd been preparing to tell him something. Starting off with a 'now, don't get upset, but..'. Though, really - Ginny wouldn't have done that. Xaver almost smiled, at the thought of it. It was a trait he found most endearing - one he liked, and respected.
She told it as it was, called it as she saw it. She wouldn't try to sucker him up - she'd just tell him.

As she told him to relax, he took down the last of his shields, a filmy murmur stirring, of pent-up, strong energy, as he did so.
He nodded to her - and shifted, bringing her into his arms, and holding her close, but loosely.

"You know I wouldn't let you fall."

He spoke very quietly, his thought patterns low, mellow, and even - and very sensitive. He was no weakling. And, with all his shields down, it was an effort to keep automatic defense system away, and in check. He didn't want her presence in his thoughts to backfire.

She was the only that had ever been allowed to delve into his thoughts.
Ever.
And this was just the second time.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at him, before her eyes closed, her breathing slowed and she became limp in his arms. Her head was against his chest, her bright hair covering her slowly paleing face. As her body turned on it's automatic systems, she slipped outside of herself.

Now, it was impossible to see such a thing, but anyone would be able to sense it, it was a feeling. Just as Xaver was apt to feel a shiver when she entered his mind, roaming it's halls to find the memories and dreams space.

As far as the brain goes, memory is held in the hippocampus, which is a place in the frontal lobe of thebrain. But in the mind, when speaking of it as an idea, the memory is held near the top. Which was why it was easiest for such an endevor. As far as dreams go, in Psychology, they are thought of as a mix between memories, wants, needs, and desires. But no one, not even psychics like Ginny knew the exact way these things worked.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

He held her when she collapsed, allowing her figure to rest comfortably against him, closing his eyes as he felt the slight chill, focusing on her presence in his thoughts. His own power followed her, slightly, a subtle and inobtrusive touch of curious mentality.
One could think of his mind not as a usual series of doors, but of lines of gateways, and safes, all opened slightly, for her presence, though the aura was thick and heavy, shielded to other outside sources.

Suddenly, as if in a movie, the 'hallway' dimmed, and blurred oddly, before returning to normal, a well-worded, quiet curse following.

"SAVE me!!..."

Kylie's voice screamed a sudden backdrop to the still calm of the recesses of his mind.
Xaver shivered, though his thoughts remained composed.

Opening himself to her, to Ginny, was not exactly like letting loose his demons ..but allowing them to stretch their legs...
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((This is hard to describe, lolz....))

At the words, Ginny entered the area where they came from, entering his dream. Watching the dream, from Xaver's point. She understood his fear, why he was so freaked. Her body shivered unnervingly, something that happened rarely when she was outside of her body.

She watched the dream, her heart (actually her emotions) aching as Kylie shifted from the darling girl to the deamon that haunted Xaver. She stopped watching the actual dream, now focusing on the structure of it, the details and such.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

[eiish, it IS... O_O I can.. "see" it.. Just can't really think it. IDK. Dang-uttt lol]

He sensed her physical shiver, and for a moment, his thoughts stalled, wanting to comfort her, and hold her, and a few other choice things... Distracted, yes.
In own sense of physical thought, he remained focused on hers, and her presence and where-abouts in his mind, though even as he watched, trying to only partially do so (not really wanting to relive the experience), the scenery of the 'dream' changed.
Continuing?
Finishing?

He had no idea.

It was like walking in a film. Watching it play out, right there...

Kylie was giggling, though there was no sound.
Tugging at his hand, with the same urgency as before, but laughing about it. Pulling him foreword over a field of foamy grasses, her short frame nearly hidden by the tall vines.
The view looked away, down, to feet as they stumbled. Xaver's feet, booted as they had been the last time he'd gone into battle, with Aaro. The earth came rushing up to meet him, signifigant, sharp smells - the grasses and mucky, stinky earth. Thick smells. He looked up, and Kylie was over him, twitching oddly, her head her lips peeled back over those rows and rows of razors of fanged teeth.

She wasn't giggling - she was cackling.
She pointed, her head lolling to the side, her eyes unfocused, but staring in the same general direction - behind him.

He looked - and it was a sharp array of colors, before fuzzy, complete darkness...

Xaver stirred, physically, his arms wrapped around Ginny, holding her close.

Mentally, he was a mess again, his thoughts in odd disarray.

Those boots.

Aaro.

His body, back in that field...
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((Sorry it took so long))

Ginny watched the dream, feeling a slight change now. She felt Xaver's change in attitude, he was getting upset. That didn't bode well for her, for his mind would close off automatically if he was upset enough. Still, she didn't want to leave until she was able to figure out what the dream was made of.
She had to feel the dream, see it up close, understand it. It wasn't hard to do, she had analyzed dreams before, mostly her own. It was hard to be right though, because of how so many things could be so realistic. What she began to realize chilled her physical body as well as her soul.

This dream was so realistic, it verged on a memory. Something wasn't right about it, some of it had to be made up, but so much had a real feeling. This made Ginny upset now. In fact, it upset alot of her world.

She had seen Kylie be murdered. This wasn't right. What was going on? Now, Ginny's body shivered again, and she felt a wave of panic, mentally.

In the outside world, when Ginny had left her body, her magic had ceased, leaving Cody's room unprotected, unsheilded. Now, Cody awoke, having felt his mother's anxiety. he had a special empathy for her, something that wasn't rare with mother and child. Now, he climbed out of bed, creeping into the living room and watching his dad hold his mom, and someone he had met before-he couldn't remember her name- was sitting nearby. He saw Ginny wasn't moving and felt child like urgency.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira set the tea on ths stove and let it be. She then walked back out to where the two were and sat on a nearby chair if anything were to happen.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.