News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

all good things in moderation.

Started by ronweazley122, December 2, 2007, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Kay." She fgollowed, quiet for a moment, "When was the last time you saw Cody?" She asked, wondering if he had seen him one of the times she had left her son at her parents.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"er...a couple weeks ago, I think.Mum said you dropped him off?"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, that would have been before Xaver had come back. Before people outside of her family had known she even had a son.
"Yea."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(i have no idea where you guys are. sorry for not being on in so long!)

*Sirius, after finishing his drink, ran out and started looking for the two. he found them a few short minutes later and smiled to them.* hey, sorry i wanted to finish my drink and kind of let my brain take a little rest.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

great...so how have you been Ginny? we didn't really get a chance to talk back there... *Sirius said looking at her.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"I've been alright. A bit tired. I'm looking for a job now. I don't exactly want one at the school or with the Ministry." She smiled at Sirius, "Since Xaver is back, I can leave Cody with him when I go work."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded and smiled.* yeah...i guess that is a good thing.