News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

all good things in moderation.

Started by ronweazley122, December 2, 2007, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Ron walked in the hogshead."Fire whiskey."he said to the bar tender cheerily."please."he added as an after thought.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius, who had already been in the Hogs Head for a while now smiled to the person that had just walked in. he was seated at the bar to the right of the man. he held out his hand after taking a swig of his own fire whiskey.* hey, i'm Sirius. *he said boldly to the complete stranger.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"hello"...he tipped his head in sirius direction, then took a drink as the bartender handed it to him."You look...oddly familiar."he said,taking another.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius thought for a moment.* yes, yes i think i've seen you around to. what's you last name? i'm not to good with faces but name's i'm slightly better at. *sirius smiled and motioned for the bartender.* yes, can i have a water please.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"Ron...Ron weasley."he looked at sirius."er...nice to meet you, assuming we haven't already."He dusted off the glass a bit.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled then swallowed at the sound of "Weasley"* your Ginny's brother then? *he sighed and rubbed his eyes, drinking the water with haste that the bartender had placed harshly in front of him.*

ronweazley122

"yeah. thats me..."He stared at hearing his name."Sirius?thats funny...its not a common first name.."he shook his head."well I suppose it could be a coincidence."

ChoChangHP118

a...coincidence? a coincidence to what? *Sirius said staring intently at him, his eyes turning orange in bemusement..*

ronweazley122

"nothing...just that my friends god fathers name is sirius."he said, gulping down a bit more whiskey.A third man, a hooded figure entered the bar.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius coughed on his water at the mention of Ron's friend. he smiled.* yes, actually. that would be...*his gaze that had been glued to the water circle on the counter switched to Ron, then he saw the hooded figure and stared with discomfort at him.* me. *he mutteredm still staring at the hooded figure.*

ronweazley122

Rons eyes widened."Sirius?"he looked shocked a moment.Then focused his gaze on the hooded figure.He narrowed his eyes, and muttered,"Donivan?"

ChoChangHP118

Donivan? *questioned Sirius.* who's he? *he looked at Ron lost.*

ronweazley122

"Er...no one important."he waved his hand airily."just...a connection of mine."the hooded man sat five seats away from the two and ordered a butter beer.Ron continued to watch him wearily.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius eyed Ron mysteriously.* oh come on. it seems to me like he's more then a connection. something happened between you and him. so come on, spill. *he took a drink of his water and placed it back down on the table, examining Ron's face with interest.*

ronweazley122

"Something happened.But nothing I can go into detail with..."He glanced at his fire whiskey."Hes not an enemy, not a friend.not to me specifically.just.To a man in a desperate situation...he can be a friend.And man in general seems to fear...what he represents."He drank.