News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

all good things in moderation.

Started by ronweazley122, December 2, 2007, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed and rubbed his forehead, pushing his slick black hair out of his eyes and staring at Ron as he took another drink.* why do all of the Weasley's have so many secrets. *he smiled.* honestly i haven't met one of you who has a secret life that can be troublesome but that you cannot go into detail about. *he sighed and drank more water. he seemed to be thirsty today.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"Ha ha...yeah, I suppose we do."He grinned."But,its not my secret,"he said.He nudged his head in 'donivans' direction."Its his...and,"Ron finished off his drink."It doesnt bode well for us that hes here.or anyone else."He hit his drink to the bar, and the barman poured more.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

oh. *Sirius said calmly, looking aimlessly at the drink as it poured into the glass. filling it up. Sirius, being very kid like in many ways, could be entertained by the tinyiest of things such as these. he smiled at the glass but snapped out of his three year old trance when the glass was full. he smiled at Ron.* you sort of look like Ginny. well obviously, but i notice it most in you...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"uh, yeah.sure..."He nodded."Notice what?"He said, looking intently at the mysteriously hooded man.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

im not sure. *he smiled.* you just have some of the same features. i bet all your family has it.  *Sirius saw that Ron's eyes had drifted back over to the man.* ok is something happen that i'm just totally missing here? or what.

ronweazley122

"I told you...him being here isn't good."He looked at sirius."He doesnt just pop into a bar for a few pints of butterbeer on a whim...He'd get off schedule."He shook his head."I'm sorry.I'm being vague again, right?"He took a drink.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed.* it's all perfectly allright. i understand being surprised at seeing someone break habbit like that. so what did he do though? *Sirius had dropped the subject earlier but now that Ron seemed so intent on figuring out why he was here Sirius felt that he should at least have a vague idea of what was going on.*

ronweazley122

"He didn't do anything, really."Ron looked at sirius seriuosly."Its what he does."He took another drink,then continued,"Hes...how do I put this?death."

ChoChangHP118

so, he kills people. is that it? *Sirius asked staring back at Ron...*

ronweazley122

"Not exactly.But your getting warmer."ron said."He doesn't kill people.Fate does.He just appears when he knows someone is to die...and helps the person to the next life."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius raised his eyebrow at Ron.* so you mean...*he thought for a moment.* he's sort of like the Grim Reeper or something?

ronweazley122

"Exactly...which is why I'm worried."He looked at the man again, whom was still nursing the mug of butter beer.

ChoChangHP118

that is a good reason to be scared. *Sirius said staring at the man. he now saw him in a different way...and he didn't like the feeling he got when he thought of him at all now.*

ronweazley122

The man pulled down his hood, to reveal fairly long black hair, covering his eyes.He then pushed it out to reveal blue green eyes.Ron looked thoughtful."you know whats interesting? theres more then one 'grim reaper'."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius scowled at Ron.* your kidding?! so there are more of them? *Sirius breathed a laugh as he pictured a whole room filled with tons of that man all looking the same and just talking normal. he smiled at the thought.*