News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If my head explodes, blame her

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 2, 2007, 01:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked outside at the coldness that it brought. he closed his eyes and leaned back, relaxing and warming by a fire in the hogshead. Sarah had just made him so confused that, even after explaining the joke, he was still confused. he smiled at his own stupidity and opened his eyes, adjusting to the light in the warm room. he took a sip of his butterbear and gingerly looked out the window with comfort. tinsil and holly were hung all over the building and it brought warmth to his heart to know that this Christmas he would be with the people he loved most.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

Ron entered, in pajamas, hair askew, yawning."Morning sirius."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and nodded to Ron.* i must say, you sleep about as much as me.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

He wiped a bit of drool from his mouth."I consider that a compliment."he grinned.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius chuckled.* i'm glad someone does then. *he put his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands, massaging his tempil.*

ronweazley122

"I'm so tired."He sighed, sitting down.

ChoChangHP118

i'm not really. my head is killing me from my stupid girlfriend. *Sirius attomatically looked around frightedly, just to make sure that she hadn't heard. he smiled to Ron and started twiddling his hair boredly..*

ronweazley122

"Yeah.I prefer...singledom.less people to please."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* neh, i love Sarah and all. its just lately i've been falling for others, that i defenetly shouldn't be. *he smiled seeing 2 girls faces besides Sarah's which permanetly stayed in his mind lately.*

ronweazley122

"Ah. that.understood."he layed back a bit."Been there.most definitly."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled trying to push ginny out of his head but having dificulty. he didn't want Ron seeing what he was imagining. but he didn't know if Ron posessed that power like his sister. he smiled as he remembered when Ginny had laughed and called him an idiot a few weeks ago. he sighed and sipped his coffee.*

ronweazley122

Ron had no interest in reading minds right now.He had just woken up."Say, cannayeave..."He finished yawning,"some o' that coffee?"

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius chuckled and yawned fakely.* wha? *he said smiling.*

ronweazley122

"I want some coffee."he whined."Can I please have some?"(I  g2g...nite.)

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius took out his wand and flicked it at the counter. a coffee floated over already filled with warm coffee obviously. it landed in front of Ron.* your pathetic. *Sirius said smiling.*

(oh ok night.)