News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BORED...(plz join.)

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 10, 2007, 10:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"It happens." Ginny said, leading him back towards the pub. Her hand went from his to his wrist, leading him gently but firmly.
"Let's get you some coffee."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded, letting her take his wrist even though he felt so uncomfortable. he walked slowly, his head was aching and he was still slipping and sliding on the ground. another discomfort adding to his list. he secretly liked her touching his hand, even though he knew she didnt feel that way and it was so wrong because of there other relationships. he sighed, and smiled as they made there way to the pub once more. *
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

She pulled him into the pub, forcing him to sit at a table as she ordered them both coffee. She raked her fingers through her wet hair as they waited for their order, still upset about Mahn leaving.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sat and looked at the table, smiling like a little child for no apparant reason. he was just running his fingers through the wood, sitting there all innocent.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Their coffee came and she pushed a cup towards him, "Drink it." She muttered to him, her anger returning.

She stirred her own, letting some of the heat escape while she tried to figure out what to do next. It had taken a month to track Mahn down. What now?

She looked up, frowning at Sirius, "And get that silly grin off your face."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius's widened at the anger that he saw in her. he quickly drank and looked at her again.* whats your problem? *he said setting the cup down on the table and watching as it sloshed over a bit and seeped into the tiny cracks on the table.*

Ginny Weasly

"You freaked him out, made him leave."  Ginny shook her head, "I don't understand you. Ever since you found out I had a son (no one knew till the OPEN rp one in the Ministry) and Xaver came back, you've been acting so wierd."

She rubbed her forhead, "What did I do to make you hate me?" She muttered, more to herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius took a big sip, trying to think of a logical answer. he placed the mug down again and placed his hands flat on the table, looking at her.* again Ginny, i expected a smart girl like you to realize it by now. *Sirius blushed and looked into his mug again.*

Ginny Weasly

"Realize what?" Ginny scowled at him.

(gotta go)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed and wiped his mouth furiously with the back of his wrist.* that i like you! *he blurted out finally.* God, you'd think you would have noticed! *he didn't want to say anymore. he looked out the window, placing his hands on the top of his mug and laying his hand on the top of his hands.*

Ginny Weasly

"Huh?" Ginny was confused, not understanding his choice of words, "Of course you like me, your one of my friends, aren't you?"

She looked at him for a long moment, then cmprehension dawned on her face, "Oh." She looked at him for a moment longer then, "Ohhhh...."

She didn't know what else to say.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius lay his chin on the top of his hands, staring at the table. he looked up at her for a moment, into her eyes, then returned to staring glumely at the coffee on the table.* exactly. *he muttered to her quietly.*

Ginny Weasly

There was a long pause, an uncomfertable silence, "Well...why?" Ginny asked, incredulesly.

She kept her face impassive, emotionless.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius supressed a sarcastic laugh.* ha, what's not to like? *he looked at her for a moment, then looking shyly at the table once more.*

pretty, powerful, nice...only the few things that it think about when i see you... *he leaned back and took another sip of his coffee uncomfortably, he set it back down on the table and crossed his arms, relaxing a bit but still nervous.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shifted, stirring her coffee, looking into the cup.
"Uh..." She cleared her throat, "For how long?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret