News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BORED...(plz join.)

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 10, 2007, 10:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

It was late, and rain was falling onto the already snow covered ground. As Ginny walked down the street towards the Hogshead, she knew it would turn into ice in a mere hour. It was that cold out, and the rain had been coming down all day.

Only an hour ago, Ginny had left her house, kissing Cody's forehead and softly explaining to Xaver that she had something to attend to. The two dark haired beings had given her hugs and kisses, telling her to come back when she could.

Her boys. The two people she loved most in this world.

And tonight, she'd have to deal with one of the people she hated most, to be able to deal with someone she hated even more.
"My enemy's enemy is my friend..." She muttered to herself, not really believing it.

She stepped into the old, dusty pub, shaking her head to free the rain from her hair. She didn't bother to hang up her cloak, just let it disappear from her. Her bright red hair reflected off the candle light, catching the intrest of many men, mainly on sitting at the bar. He nodded to her and she scowled inwardly as she walked up to the brown haired man. "Mahn." She said in greeting, sitting beside him.

Mahn smiled, his teeth flashing white and sharp in the gloomy light, "Ginny, what a pleasure to see you. And how have you been?" Ginny winced slightly as he spoke, his voice still cutting her nerves after all these years. He noticed with another smile.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

((Come on people! This is open, anyone can join!))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius, who had just had a bad fight with one of his collegues had decided to have a drink. well after an hour his one drink had turned into 5, and after 5 he had lost count. he sat in the corner of the pub with another empty glass of fire wiskey looking around. he saw red hair, and even though very drunk by now, realized who it was immediatly. he would always recognize Ginny's beautiful hair. he breathed heavily, just staring at her hair for a moment, getting lost in it. then, for some off reason to which he couldn't explain, a very vivid picture of Xaver flew to the front of his mind and he coughed the fire wiskey that he had been savoring in his mouth up, spilling it all over the table. Xaver's picture, to whom he had met once, was so vivid it was like he had just seen him in the dark pub that he was in. he shook his head and looked around and to his thankful pleading thoughts he saw no Xaver.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hadn't noticed Sirius at all, she was too busy forcing a smile at Mahn. She nodded her head as she sat next to him, ordering a drink and giving him the once over. She was checking that he hadn't brought any weapons, which he hadn't, as far as she could see.
"Pleasentries are not necessary, Mahn."

He laughed outloud, his voice carrying in the pub, and he nodded, "As usual, you waste no time."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius breathed heavily and stood, losing his balance and tripping over the chair beside him. he patted the chair and laughed before walking over to the counter and ordering a water. he nodded his head to the bartender and had to hold the glass with both hands just to keep from dropping it. he smiled lazily and walked back to the corner of the room but along the way he had to pass by Ginny and the man. Sirius being very drunk at the moment was stumbling along his way when he accidently ran into a waitor, thus sending him flying backwords hitting the floor and his head hard and the water flew out of his hands and...well...into the man's lap that Ginny had been talking to.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Mahn jumped up, his good looking face contorting, changing demon like. He reached down, grabbing Sirius by the front of his shirt and pulled him to his feet. His eyes were stormy, and he was about to give Sirius a shock of a lifetime when Ginny stepped in, quietly placing a hand on Mahn's shoulder.

"Don't. It was an accident. He's not me. He can't take that kind of hit." Her voice was soft, almost pleading.

Mahn raised his eyebrow and let go of Sirius' shirt, giving him a small push, "Be thankful for this woman." He told him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius stumbled backwords and looked at Ginny, realizing he had thrown water on the man that she was with. he smiled, his eyes big and there beautiful bright green color.* Ginny! *Sirius said still very drunk, he stumbled over and had to steady himself on her shoulder.* wow! you hair! its....its so red! *he marvled at it like it was the fourth of July.* ya know... *he looked at her dazedly...* i dont know...if...if i ever told you this.. but your, your really very pretty Ginny! *he blinked and looked at Mahn and took his hand, shaking it violently.* Xaver? is that you? man...i was hoping you wouldnt be here...  *Sirius frowned and scratched his head, still leaning on Ginny for suport.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny flushed pink when he told her she was pretty, embarrassed for him. Mahn raised his eyebrow when he mistook him for Xaver. He looked to Ginny with disgust, "Maybe you should take care of him. I'll talk to you some other time." With that, he lifted a hand as a wave and walked from the bar, disappearing as he stepped out into the freezing rain.

Ginny, flustered, sputtered after him, "W-wait!" But it was too late. She turned to Sirius, upset, on the verge of tears, "Dam.n you!" Her eyes teared up, and she struggled to calm herself, "What is your problem lately?!"

"You've been acting so strange anymore, Sirius! Why?" She was remembering all the times past that he had been strangely uncomfortable in her presence.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius's eyes turned purple even though he didn't really feel any emotions at the moment from being so drunk. he blinked and leaned against the bar, looking at Ginny.* what's wrong with the way i act around you huh!? *Sirius said a little louder then normal, his eyes turned red from anger at her accusations. even though a big part of him knew she was right.*

how do i act Ginny...how? *he spluttered and ran his right hand through his silky black hair, breathing hard through his nose and looking around. he turned back to her.* ya know...ya know i thought a girl...woman....oh whatever the hel1 you are would realize it when...*Sirius looked at the ground, shaking slightly, sweat running down his back. he looked at her through the hair that had fallen over his face.* ya know what...no...nevermind. *he stumbled out the front door into the freezing rain, still very drunk but not enough to tell her...not yet.* 

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood still for a moment, still very angry. Then she cursed herself as she grabbed her cloak and followed Sirius. If he got hurt while he was drunk, she'd never forgive herself. He was a friend after all. Outside, she grabbed his arm, turning him around.

"Come on. Get back inside. You'll get sick out here."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius violently pulled his arm trying to walk away still.* NO!
*he walked a few paces away before stumbling in the muddy grass that he had found himself in. he fell to the ground and just lay there on his side and staring at his muddy hand sadly.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny followed him, standing above him, her eyebrows raised. She pulled her cloak around her tightly and shivered, "Idiot."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed and looked up at her, having to squint so as to not alow any rain to fall into his eyes. he sighed and continued looking at her, becoming almost entranced by her look in the rain.*

Ginny Weasly

She put out her hand, indicating for him to take it so she could help him up.

"Come one"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed and lowered his head sadly. he took her hand and slowly stood. when standing he realized he was cold and was covered in rain and mud. he shook his head.* im such a idiot. *he slurred in a mutter.*