News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[color=Purple][/color][td][/td]hi

Started by iluvehp, April 14, 2002, 06:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvehp

hi im new wasup  ::) what web site can i make a website on for free? :D
ron ron ron i love ron

iluvehp

Quotehi im new wasup  ::) what web site can i make a website on for free? :D
:o
ron ron ron i love ron

DokkenSuite

I see that you are trying to get the color thing.Here is how you to it when it puts this on go between the ]text[.Hope you get good at it.If post like 10 times and you might become a pro.(you might and you might not only time will tell.)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

A newbie!!  Yay!!  Welcome! *hands a purple elephant* Now, take good care of this; it's very valuable.  Hope you have a good time with us crazy people!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

You keep giving everybody one of those.I never got one. :'(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Oh!  I'm so sorry! *hands DDPC two purple elephants* I'm sorry!

DokkenSuite

U know Kalie*don't know if it's spelled right :-/ :-[*will be jelious ;D.

heehee ;D

Kaeli

okay...I don't say anything when people mispell things...but when it's my name...it's a whole different story!!!!!! It's KAELI!!!! Got it?

Just kidding, I'm not really mad!!!! Well, welcome i_luv_hp. Do you have a name I can call you by instead of the sn? it's cool, but i get impatient typing the underscores!!!!!! WEll, welcome welcome!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

I forgive you.Maybe and I'm only suggesting this,but if she agrees we can her a nickname like ILHP.*quoting catdog*It's short,it's easy to type,and I love it ;D.

Kaeli

Sounds good to me, if she comes back! Well, you can get a free website at geocities or angelfire. Sorry we kinda forgot to answer your question!

DokkenSuite

I can't go to angelfire.Last time I went it messed the coputer up.

Yahoo!'s geocities work really well... *shrugs*

Kaeli

Or you can just download the trial version of Dreamweaver and create your own. Same with Netscape. They have a webmaking thing, I forgot what it was called though...darn!!!!

DokkenSuite

I gotta disk that helps you set it up.