News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Last Straw

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 15, 2007, 09:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius walked into the sun filled living room of his house and sat down, smiling. he placed his socked feet on the coffee table and turned on the TV to see if any more news had spread about the mysterious collapsing of two houses at one time. he knew it was Death Eaters' doings but it was still interesting to see what the muggles' came up with. he sighed and looked around after seeing that there were no new and endless leads, the room was a mess. he didn't feel like cleaning up though, instead he payed the owl that had just delivered the Daily Prophet and layed on the couch reading it. not wanting to do anything.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah walked in with her hands full.

"Siruis Black. Why in the world did you not clean this up." Sarah used magic to put the two bags away.

"I mean I gave you one simple job pick up the living room. What do you do instead you sit on the couch and watch Tv." Sarah then bent down and started to clean up the mess.

Sarah was mad and she siad something she should not have. "I bet if I was Ginny you would have done it."

Sarah then looked at him. "I'm sorry."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius glared at her for a moment.* yes but if you were Ginny i would be scared into doing rather then lectured about it for hours on end.

sorry...*he said looking at the ground. even though in truth, he wasn't sorry. his eyes flashed clear which they always did when he was lying and by now he had figured out that they did this so that is why he wasn't looking at Sarah at the particular moment.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Ya you would be scared. I mean you can't even keep your things away from the animals." Sarah was almost done cleaning the room.

"I have no clue why I even married you. I mean all you do is work. You have two wonderful daughters and a son that just like you that still has not mastered the technique of being a dog. All you care about is your work." Sarah was know in tears thinking about the kids.

"Then you get mad when I want to spend time with Xaver. I mean he is sweet and nice. Plus he spends time with his kids and overall his wife. I mean sometimes work gets to be to much and well you forget about me." Sarah stood there staring at him trying her hardest not to hurt him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Annabelle quietly crept out of his room. she had heard the usual talking of his parents, only this time there voices seemed colder then usual. she sat at the top of the stairs, hidden, listening.*

*Sirius scowled at her.* ya know, i'm so tired of you lecturing me about work AND if i hear one more compliment of stupid Xaver i think i just might hurl. *he turned on the TV, not wanting to listen to her.*

Shara2007

James saw Annabelle walk past the door and so he followed her. "Annabelle what you doing."

That when he heard their parents fighting.

"That fine you can sleep on the couch tonight in your own pig sti." Sarah then threw something hard at the Tv and broke it.

"Now you won't have something to enjoy the time down here with. I mean maybe now would would go spend time with the family you have upstairs. You know what I'm not lecturing I'm yelling and I will Compliment Xaver all I want. He seems to care what happens to his family." Sarah stood there she was extremly mad now.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius stood angrily.* what'd you do that for! *he said angrily and threw the remote down harshly on the table. he looked angrily at her.* fine, you want me to spend time with my kids! i will! i'm taking Annabelle and James to see there sister so that you can have some alone time with yourself. but by the end im sure you'll just end up talking to even yourself about Xaver. ha, that'll be the only one who cares in the end.

*Annabelle jumped up and down on her knees at the thought seeing Alexandra...but she saw the look on James's face and had the feeling that it wasn't something to be happy about.*

Shara2007

"annabelle lets go to our room before they know we heard." James then sadly walked a back to his room. He knew they had fights all the time but this might have been the last straw. James was not sure he wanted to leave his mom alone.

"Fine take them maybe now I can finally have some time to think. You will come back when they are annoyed." Sarah then smiled.

"Or when they ask you something you don't know." Sarah then used her wand to fix the Tv and clean the room.

"Don't come back expecting me to be all happy either because your wrong. I mean I'm so tired of putting up with you and all this minstry stuff. I mean I got out of that buisness for a reason." Sarah then used her elemetal powers to water all the animals in the next room since she had gotten better and since she could see throught the door.

"Oh ya try to teach James his elemental things today. I mean he was suppose to pratice in about 1 hour."

ChoChangHP118

*Annabelle nodded.* ok then... *she got up and ran to his room* race ya! *she whispered to him.*

whatever...*Sirius said walking up the stairs and immediatly changing his mood, even though his eyes remained red with anger. he walked into James's room and found them both. he smiled.* hey kids! what do you say to going and seeing Alexandra today? *he hugged Annabelle.* huh? what do ya say!

Shara2007

"But Dad I'm suppose to learn how do to water today." James looked at him. James felt bad for his mom though. He knew that he had to cheer up though.

"I would love to go see her. I guess mom would change it."

Sarah had finished with this and walked into the kitchen and pulled a full 3 bottles of butter beer she just bought. She knew that she need hide them so she put them pack in the sack under the counter.

"Why do I always fight with him."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius thought for a moment and messed with James's hair.* i promise that right when we get back you can practice all you want with your mother.

*Annabelle excitedly jumped on Sirius's feet and wrapped her arms around his knee.* i wanna go daddy! *she said excitedly.*

Shara2007

"okay deal. Lets go." James siad sort of smiling.

Sarah figured there were gone so she was staring at the bottle.

ChoChangHP118

*Annabelle smiled happily and ran to her room. she returned about five minutes later with a very pretty yellow and white picnic blanket looking dress with a light sweater.* ready daddy! *she said before holding out her arms indicating she wanted to be picked up.*

*Sirius smiled and picked her up as she wished.* so you ready James?

Shara2007

"Sure am Dad." James siad he was in some old jaded jeans and a tee-shirt.

"Lets go."

Sarah knew she should not. She had not touched a drop since before Alexandra was born.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and looked at both of his children, remembering for a moment the fight that had just occured with Sarah, but he tried to push it out of his mind.* now one question i have for you two kids is, how should we get there? we could you floo powder, we could walk, or we could apparate. which one?