News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.blue is the same old misery

Started by Xaver, December 25, 2007, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny keot her forhead on Xaver's, "I understand..." And without thinking twice, she transferred some of her energy into him. Almost all that she had, actually. She doubted it would even make a dent, but she knew that to repair oneself, they need energy and she was willing to give it all for Xaver.

"Please don't leave me again..." She whispered to Xaver, keeping her eyes closed.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver's breath hitched in what could have been surprise when Ginny's power reached him. He was in no state to be able to reject it - and she helped him, undeniably. At her whisper, his dark eyelashes fluttered up, his shields restoring themselves and protecting him, them..
His eyes opened, though their colors were a mutinous, velvet red - until he shuddered, and in a blink, they were returned to his normal deep ocean blues.

-I'm.. trying,- he sent softly, with the undertone of almost a chuckle, his tones weary, and ragged, even in mentality.

He nuzzled his face close to her, though when he slightly moved his shoulder, pain spasmed through him, and a wince pulled at his handsome features. He sighed, and closed his eyes again, beyond tired.

When Xaver's eyes had opened, Zeil had immediately stood, his wings folding behind him in a sort of quick composure. Just as soon, though, he planted his backside back onto the bed, leaning heavily onto one of the bedposts - reassured, as well, by one of Xaver's thoughts.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kissed his face a few times, "I love you so much..." She told him, drawing her face backwards, but keeping on hand on his cheek, stroking it.

She looked at Zeil, her eyes soft, "I must thank you again...I...you see..he's.." She was at loss for the proper words, her gratitude overwhelming.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

-Mmmm... Love you too, dearest..-

Xaver wasn't oblivious to the way his skin warmed, nicely, where she brushed her lips. Her kisses, it seemed were good for him. As was her presence. Xaver allowed himself to be comforted, through the still heavy haze of pain, and lingering confusion.

Zeil met Ginny's gaze, when she looked at him, slumped against the bedpost, his hands folded absently over his lap.
"You need not give any thanks," he said simply.
His light blue eyes flickered away from her, though, as he shook his head.
"He is lucky you were here. ...Last time.."
He shook his head again.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"You don't understand...Xaver and our son...they are everything to me...I would die without either..." She shook her head as well, "I must thank you...I owe you my world..."

She frowned slightly, "Last time...?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

A flicker of understanding passed over Zeil's light blue orbs.
"You must be Ginny Weasly, then.."
He bowed his head, and then settled back, a sort of understanding, and slightly contented air about him.
"I was certain you had to be.. Forgive me, but it has been a long while since I've seen anyone get that close to him... And not be ..well... Torn to pieces."
He looked around, in a random circle, before looking back to her.
"But I havn't seen him in a while, I suppose. Not since last year. We were good friends, years back when he lived here, and Lady Kylie was still tagging along at his heels, everywhere he went. He wasn't so hardened, then..."

At her frown, he looked at her, almost with interest, and nodded, thoughtful.

"Yes.. Last time. Last year. I found him with an injury ...almost similar to this. Just worse.. Much worse."

He looked sick, at the thought of it.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked up, mouthing the words 'last year', then saying them aloud, "Last year?" She looked down at Xaver's face, touching his forehead softly.

"So...you saw him while he was away..." She said slowly, watching Zeil closely. "Tell me...what happened to him. You see, he was gone from me for three years. I know nothing of his life during that time."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Zeil looked pained, but nodded, watching her, watching Xaver.. Blinking, when she looked back up at him.
Curious as to why she was so curious.

And utterly unnerved.
Disturbed, at remembering.

"I.. I did see him," he said slowly.
He glanced at Xaver, noting that he was either unconscious again, or asleep, for his thought patterns, and sighed.

Three years..? Well.

"I helped him.. then.. too.."

The blond's face pulled, almost sickened.

"Do you really want to know ...that?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I want..I want to know not that..." Ginny rubbed her eyes with her free hand, "I just...I know nothing of those three years. I know not if he tried to contact me...if he missed me..."

She shivered slightly, chilled, "I almost killed myself waiting for some word from him...and I just want to know...if he thought of me...even once..."

She suddenly shook her head, laughing lowly, "Selfish...I know...you don't have to tell me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Zeil's eyes widened, comprehension dawning.

"Milady, if you are under the impression he did not think of you, was not thinking of you... You are very, very wrong."
He shook his head.

"Not selfish.. Three years?... When I saw him he was delerious and.. well, the details.. But, that's how I knew your name."

"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged slightly, not sure if he could actually understand how she felt. She didn't look at him, slightly frustrated with herself, "What did he say...do your remember?"

She looked down at Xaver's face, her own softening slightly. She felt so full of so many emotions at once, but the most overbearing one was love.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

No, Zeil didn't truly understand.
It was impossible to understand the connection between Xaver and Ginny, unless you were either of them, really.

He was trying - he wanted to help. ..He felt like he owed her that.

"Most of the time I was with him, he wasn't ..right. Like this time, he grew delerious. Only, this time he was only injured through his shoulder..."
The blond watched her, remembering.
"Amidst the screams and curses, he was calling ..well, for you, Milady. Begging for you. He even asked please, I think... And then he became completely illegible... By the time I had gotten his allergic reaction sated, and stopped... He was dying. I had to keep him awake - I tried to keep him talking. ...He told me about you. At the time, I didn't know if they were stories, or not, to entertain me..."
He nodded to her.
"From what I have seen though, it was all memory..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Can I ask...what he told you?" Ginny asked, shyly. She looked towards him, but didn't look directly at him.

Still, she touched Xaver, his face, shoulders, hair. Unable to go for more than a moment without touching him. She frowned, "You don't have to tell me...anything, you know."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I know I do not have to," he murmured, brushing away her concern. "But there is no reason for me to not to."

Zeil began to stand, but swiftly thought better of it, and slouched back, against the bedpost again, his white, bluish-tinted wings folded comfortably behind him.

"He went out on quite a tangent...  Xaver told me how he'd met you. In the forest, at that school he attended for a little while. Told me how nervous he had been, for the longest time, of letting out his wings in public. He was afraid, he said, not because he would be ostracized, but because he'd thought, back then, that revealing his true nature would prevent him from getting to know you better... He'd learned later, I guess, that you would accept him. For what he was."
Zeil's own wings twitched, almost in a subconscious nervousness.
"He said you'd scared him. ..But 'not because she was so terrifying, but.. the way I felt was terrifying..' I think that's the way he said it. I kept him going, you see... Then.."

The blond scratched his head.

"He went on and on about your hair. I think that moment was the medicine... But I've never seen him... laugh like that. Ever. ...And then he said, that the very last time he'd spoken to you, he'd gotten worked up, and very nearly asked of you everything he said he'd ever wanted. He almost proposed to you. But he'd stopped himself.. Because he couldn't do it without knowing for sure.."

He frowned, darkly.

"And then Xences was there, dragging him through the doorway by the wings. I swear..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((Sorry it took so long to reply. Had to sing my sister to sleep))

Ginny smiled, first downward at Xaver, then at Zeil. But at the mention of Xaver's twins name, her smile darkened, turning to a frown, and her eyes betrayed the pure loathing she felt for Xences.

"Was that the last you saw of him till  now?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret