News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.blue is the same old misery

Started by Xaver, December 25, 2007, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

"What does he want? Need?"
The last word came out grudgingly bitter.

Xaver would have been standing, then, had the terrible ache in his shoulder subsided - but the pain was quick to return, heavy, and apt to staying a while.
So, he remained seated, lounging almost comfortably in the uncomfortable chair, his wings folded behind him, and around him.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Sam looked at Xaver with surprise, having almost forgotten he was there. He glanced at Ginny, then spoke to Xaver quietly, "He needs her to negotiate...he got himself into trouble with the country over..."

Ginny raised her eyebrows and frowned, "Figures..." she muttered, looking away from both of them as she crossed her arms. After a moment she sighed, "Tell him to negotiate himself!"

"He can't, Ginny!" Sam said, raising his voice slightly. Ginny scowled darkly at him then.

"Sam, thank you for your help. Leave us. That is an order."

Sam's face changed, a muscle in his jaw twitched as he clenched it shut. He stood looking at her for a long moment before bowing his head and turning to leave.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver watched Sam begin to go, and he clenched his jaw, his thoughts churning sluggishly back to a quick pace.

"Ginny," he said quietly, "I know you detest Conan. I can feel it."
He could feel it like a warm, crisp breeze.
"But I have spent enough time with my own people, at war with a neighboring realm, to know that failure to communicate, failure to negotiate, is a factor that situates but only more bloodshed. More despair of the people, who more than likely had no say or imput in the dispute of the cause, to begin with."

Xaver rose, slowly, though his movements were more like his naturally smooth, liquid motions, standing, his wings folding behind him, and clenching his teeth slightly until the pain ebbed.

"You may hate him, but so much that you are not willing to help those beneath him?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched him, her arms still folded, "Sit down." She told him, frowning slightly.

She scowled then, not at him but at the wall, "I know...Xaver, I know. I don't want war...I don't want people being harmed." She ran a hand through her hair, tugging on the ends, "I'm going to help him. But on my own terms."

Her own terms...

She looked at him again, "Sit."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Defiantly, the wild animal in him refused to listen to an order of any kind.
He was too aware of how close that wildness was to the surface.
He remained standing.

"Not helping him. Them."
He nodded slowly, though, understanding what she meant.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She nodded, but kept looking at him, expecting him to sit. She frowned again when he didn't and slowly stood from her own seat. They were face to face, and she gently placed a hand on his bare shoulder, "You use too much energy standing. You need to sit and rest."

She looked him in the eyes, her own tired. She would never admit it, but it was getting harder and harder for her to do things anymore. That trip from his realm to this one had really worn on her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

When the warmth of her hand met his cool, yet feverishly burning beneath, skin, Xaver shivered, and swallowed, goosebumps skittering across his bare flesh.
She was a shock to his senses, no matter what way he put it.

"Hypocrite."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I've been accused of worse." She stated, her voice dull and tired.  She glanced at the door leading into the other room suddenly mindful of it being partially open. She sighed, looking at him again, "Please sit down."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver looked her in the eyes.

"Not an accusation," he said, his low tones firm. "A fact, on prior statement."

He followed her gaze to the door, breathing in deeply, even as he carefully dropped onto the nearest chair.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She watched him sit, and felt a wave of something rather like surprise. She hadn't realy expected him to do as she said, and was quiet after he did so. She watched him for a long moment before leaning over and gently kissing his forehead.

"I'm going to check on those kids." She said, still sounding tired.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"What about our kid?" he questioned, distaste heavily inverted to himself.
"Where has he been, while I nearly got myself killed?"

(AHH. My muse. >.< I need to find it! -digs-)
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"My parent's house. Grandmum assured him she had plenty of good tasting foods for him to feast on." She chuckled, despite the heaviness that seemed to weigh her down. She looked at him for a moment,
"Should I send for him?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret