News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Figuring out me.....

Started by lexip.13, December 29, 2007, 01:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi walked into the Three Broomsticks the wind blowing around behind her. It was snowing and blowing really hard outside. When she walked in her cheeks were pink and she had snowflakes in her hair giving her a sweet and innocent look. She went and sat down taking off her coat and scarf and setting it down beside. She grabbed her book out of her bag and set it down in front of her. A waitress came up to her minutes later.

"What would you like hon?"she asked.

"Uh...a butterbeer please."she said hoping she had some money on her. She did. She handed the waitress a sickle and a knut and went back to her reading. She came back a little later on and Lexi thanked her. She sat there thinking for a while. She wanted this year to figure out who she was. What did she think her purpose in life was.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Ginny Weasly

The bell above the door jingled as Ginny walked in, wearing a thick sweatshirt, jeans and a ultra thick black cloak. She wore no hat on top of her vibrant red hair, and as a result the melting snow damped it. She hung up her cloak, immediately going to the bar and speaking to Madame Rosemerta.

"Firewhisky...I have to go back out there soon!" She told her, laughing. She shook her head, little water droplets flying off. A few of the men at the bar watched her for a moment until she met their eyes, her own flickering with something that resembled annoyance.

She hated drunks. They always starred at her, her hair catching their attention, then holding it. And it didn't help that she still looked to be about 17 or so.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

lexip.13

Lexi saw Ginny walk in and finished her drink. She grabbed her notebook and wrote, "Harm is not there because the people who cause it but because the people who don't stop it"And at that moment she realized who she was. She was the quiet girl who loved the arts and it was her purpose to give people poetry. To give people wisdom.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny leaned on the bar, speaking lowly to the bartenders, rolling her drink in her hands, glancing about the room.

One of the men who had been starring at her stood up, making his way over slowly, "Ms. Weasly...I thought you would be at home..."

Ginny looked at him, frowning slightly, "Do I know you?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was in hogsmead and decided that she would stop into The Three Broomsticks for a pumpkin juice. When she walked in she saw Ginny and lexi were both here. She had decided it would be best if she sat with Lexi. So Sarah walked over there and sat down.

"So Lexi what you reading this time. I mean it that same muggle book." Sarah smiled she then ordered her juice.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny saw Sarah and polietly extracted herself from the man, "Sorry. I see a friend." She told him, her voice still encased with slight suspicion. She walked over to Sarah and Lexie, taking a seat uninvited.

"Hey Sarah. Who's your friend?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

lexip.13

Before Ginny had walked over Lexi said "Yeah I'm still reading it. I haven't had much time to read it with all the studying and stuff."she said. When Ginny sat down next to her Lexi scooted over and put her book in her bag noticing that it was time for talking not reading.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Lexie, and held out her hand to shake, "Hi, I'm Ginny Weasly. Nice to meet you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

lexip.13

Lexi smiled at Ginny and shook her hand back. "I'm Lexi Darkwood. Nice to meet you."she said. She got her drink refilled and drunk it once again in a matter of seconds. She always did that when she was nervous.

Ginny Weasly

((Opps, spelled your name wrong. Sorry about that. My sister's name is Lexie.))

"So are you new up at the school? What year are you?" Ginny asked, conversationally. She swirled her bottle of firewhisky around, then took a drink. It warmed her greatly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and drank up juice.

"Ya know it is hard me me to introduce ya if you do it before me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

lexip.13

"I'm new. I transferred from another school in London. I'm in my fourth year."she said taking a drink. She didn't want to add her whole dramatic part of her life. The one of no parents and orphanages and how she had barely gotten in here.

Corbin

Crbin walked in and walked over to them . He new sarah but not the others."Hey."he sadi to them.