News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm still a Weasley!~_*

Started by DokkenSuite, September 9, 2002, 05:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

On That wich HpKid are You,Iwas first Ron and I wanted to post it but it was taken now I'm the twins.~_*(I do get a look like this sometimes.)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

Here is the pix.How do you get it in your sign..
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

emily824

lol i don't picture the twins, or ron like that...in the book i mean.....
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DokkenSuite

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

How do you get it into your sing.

ronweazley122

k,um......u take the url with the pick in it,put around it copy it and put it in your signiture....

DokkenSuite

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

Ron I got it.I couldn't see what you put so I click the quote butten, saw what it was,and copied it and it worked.Thanks Ron :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite