News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Beginnings

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 30, 2007, 11:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Allright, a short explination: Sarah and i have just broken up and Kilynn and i are a happy couple but sarah doesnt know yet. mhm, thats honestly about it. anyone can join just please no whats going on! = D enjoy!

*Sirius awoke to the early morning sunshine in the Hufflepuff common room that he knew oh to well. he looked around the room, seeing that all of the others had gone to breakfast. it was Saturday, Sirius's favorite day of the week because that meant no work, no school, nothing. he could just have a good day of relaxation with friends and Kilynn. he smiled and stretched.*

*after a few minutes of changing and getting ready for the day he headed out of the common room and walked downstairs to breakfast.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

Kilynn was sitting at the long tables in the Great Hall nibbleing on a blueberry muffin.
((lol idk???))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

(ah haha ohhh wow...)

*Sirius walked into the great hall and spotted a few friends of his...but he wasn't looking for them. he scanned the faces and spotted the girl he was looking for...Kilynn. he walked up behind her and smiled, placing his hands over her eyes.* guess who?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

"Hmmmmmmmmm..... prolly someone cute, sweet, and romantic. Hmmm..." Kilynn said smiling.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Shara2007

(when you siad anyone that mean me to)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

(well of course lol why not...this otta be fun)

*Sirius smiled and kissed her neck before sitting down next to her.* your to sweet.

Kilynn

Kilynn smiled.
~ I love this~ she thought.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius ran hi fingers through his silky black hair.* i love this too. *he whispered in her ear before taking a bananna from a basket of fruits and eating it.*

Kilynn

Kilynn smiled. She giggled to because of Sirius and his hair. ((lol))

Shara2007

(okay)

Sarah woke up that morning it had been 3 days since her and Sirius broke up and she had not seen him since then. She was going to go and eat some toast and then head out to the lake like normally.

Sarah walked into the Great Hall and went to the great hall and looked over and saw Sirius. That when her smile turned to a frown when she saw Siruis with another girl. She was not going to say anything instead she looked down and started to eat her food. She was afraid she was going to cry so she stared her plate.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius noticed Sarah out of the corner of his eye but ignored her...or at least tried to. he smiled to Kilynn and wiped her hair out of her face for her.*

Kilynn

Kilynn smiled and lightly brushed Siruis's cheek.

Shara2007

Sarah continue to look up everyone and a while at them. She was more in shock that he was over her that qiuckly. She was not going to cry so she was staring at them and thinking about how much she was going to miss him. She then sent a message to Siruis.

*Threat her well. Siruis I mean I hope it works out* Sarah then looked at him.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius who had just leaned in to kiss her froze in place, utterly surprised at what Sarah had sent him. he swallowed and replied.* wow...uh...thanks? why so...happy? i thought you'd be angry or something...

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him with tears sort of in her eyes.

*Why you think I'm happy. I mean I'm not. I am angry and upset. I'm not going to let that stop me though. One day I will find someone to love me like you will her that all.* Sarah then took a sip of her drink.

*that all I wanted you to know so kiss her* Shen then let one tear fall from her eye.