News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the new years eve dance

Started by Remmy, December 31, 2007, 08:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuou have a date

yes
4 (66.7%)
no
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closes: August 21, 2032, 08:00:41 AM

Remmy

Remmy walked in with a red dress on with red flate on her hair was all up in a curly bun with litte strands of hair falling out she poed some ""HOT"" guy whould dace with her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she waked into room wearing a short blue dress that showed her knees. She wore shoes and jewelry to match and her hair was down and on her shoulders.

"Hi there. " Sarah siad to her. She did not know Remmy yet.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lisa Parkinson

Lisa walked into the Great Hall and sighed. She was wearing a long black skinny dress with a red hairband her hair down and messy beautiful. She had no purse or carrying case thing so her wand was strapped to her ankle which her dress so cleverly hid.

lexip.13

Lexi walked into the Great Hall and saw no guys were there and all the girls that were there were wearing dresses. At her old school all the girls wore jeans and cute shirts to dances or miniskirts. She was wearing jean bermuda shorts with layered tank tops with funky designes on them. She felt silly but walked in with confidence. She waved to Sarah and Remmy (who she didn't know very well) but completely ignored Lisa. She went to Sarah and grabbed some punch. "Hey. Sup? I'm not staying long so I'm talking everybody now."She said half giggling.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Vanessa

Vanessa wasn't sure if going to the dance was a good idea, but she decided to go anyways. She wore a simple red mini-dress, with black heels. She saw Lisa, Sarah, Lexi, and Remmy were the only ones there and hoped that this dance would be fun.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Don't worry. I mean I like you outfit. "

Sarah then used a spell to turn her shorts into a really cute skirt.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

lexip.13

"Thanks."she said not sure what to do now. "Well I think I'm gonna go. The moon is really beautiful. I wanna take some pictures."she said. She had brought her camera with her. She was big on photography. She loved art.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Vanessa

Vanessa hadnt ever met Lexi or Remmy but she didnt really feel like socializing for once.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her.

"okay have if you get some good ones I will drawl some of them for you."

Remmy

"Hey everyone what are you doing .?"she said as she as she walked over to everry one

Shara2007

"nothing waiting for you to get the party started." Sarah smiled.

iluvharryandginny818

(hey thanx 4 unlocking it!)

just then, jazzy yazzy walked in with a spunk type personality to night wearing a wild looking hot pink  spaghetti strapped tank top with a dark denim mini skirt her newly pierced belly button showing off (her bellybutton ring was five dark blue stars that loked like they were covered with tiny painted stars in a flamingo pink color)
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Remmy

"oh haha fine then lets dance!"she said as she started to dance.

Shara2007

"Hi there remmy I love your dress."

Remmy

"oh thanks $35,000."she said as she looked at people