News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Back Together. [[ Join if you wish ]]

Started by iNinjuh, January 2, 2008, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNinjuh

[[ I'm kinda RolePlaying with myself for the first bit, but jump in whenever ]]

Bailey, slightly tired from travelling, walked up the pathway of Hogwarts.
Sighing, she hitched up her backpack slightly higher, and continued on her way.
When she reached the Stone Steps, she smiled, remembering when she and Al had been together, spending so much time on these very steps.

She slowly began walking up the stairs once more.

Bailey accidentally walked into a person on her ascent of the Great hall steps.

Oh my, I'm so sor- but she said no more, and stood aghast at the person standing before her.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

iNinjuh

Al, who had just gotten a new book from the library, was heading toward his favorite tree down by the lake.
After dodging many people, he reached the Great Hall steps.
Since there was not many around, he began reading, until he accidentally bumped into someone.

Oh excu- he began, but couldn't finish his sentance.
He had ran into a familiar face.
One he couldn't get out of his head for a very long time.
Shocked, he tried to speak.

Bai- Bailey...? he asked.
She had grown so much, and was even more beautiful than he remembered.
She seemed more confident, and had an even stronger radiance about her.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah was walking out of the Great hall to go out into the forest to pratice her element.

"Hi there Al." Sarah said when she waved at him.

"I'll let you be though. I mean it looks like you have company.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iNinjuh

Bailey stared, her mouth slightly open.
After all this time of searching, she finally found him.

Alfonse...? she asked uncertainly.

He was still dashing.
His hair was longer, but she liked it.
However... His eyes... They were still full of the life she had fallen in love with so long ago.
He hadn't grown much, but that was fine.
Tall people never really caught her eye.

She was still amazed.
Of all places for Al to be...
Here. Hogwarts.
Why hadn't she thought of it earlier?

- Walt Disney -

iNinjuh

Al couldn't tear his eyes away from Bailey.

Sarah... Wait, wait. This... this is Bailey... he said.
He ripped his gaze and turned to look at Sarah, his eyes slightly glistening.

Bailey... This is Sarah. She's... she's my good friend.
Al still wasn't over the shock of seeing her here.

We were once...

- Walt Disney -

iNinjuh

Bailey looked at Sarah with slight difficulty.
It's nice to meet you... she said slowly.

Bailey held out her hand, and smiled.
It's nice to meet you, she repeated, this time with a more even tone.

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"It was so nice to meet you Bailey. Well I'll let ya hang out together." Sarah then went to shake her hand.

"I would love to talk with you, but I think Al wants to hang with you and besides I have pratice to do." Sarah then turn to Al.

"Going out to the forest to pratice my elements." Sarah then went to go out the door.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iNinjuh

See you later Sarah... he said.

He looked back at Bailey, then walked out and sat on the stone steps, sighing.

- Walt Disney -

iNinjuh

Bailey sat down next to him.
Did you miss me...? she asked him, quietly.

How long's it been now...? 4 Years?

- Walt Disney -

iNinjuh

Al looked down.

Constantly, he said.

He slowly tilted his head up.
.....Yeah.... 4 Years now...

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

"Bye." Sarah then ran to the forest to pratice. She was going to give them some more time before she interupted them again.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira almost ran into Sarah as she ran to the forest. "Sarah why the hurry?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

"well I meet a friend of Al's. They looked like the needed to talk so I was letting them." Sarah stood there.