News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Unanswered Truth

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 4, 2008, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius stood in the snow, his pajama pants drenched and his feet numb. his bare back reflected off the moonlight as he stood, just staring up at the sky shaking, but he didn't care.*

*he had just had a very disturbing dream, flashbacks from his childhood and school memories alike. one that stuck out though was himself, yelling the worst of curses and killing Silas Lestrange. he hated the memory most of all and he had though that he was finally forgetting it. he apparently was wrong though, he hadn't replayed that memory in his head for a long while now, but in his dream it was as fresh as his morning breath. he thought of Sarah in the house alone in the middle of the night and hoped she wouldn't wake. then he thought of there firstborn child, Alexandra, asleep in her crib and shuddered.*

what if she has to do that? kill someone...she couldn't...could she?

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah walked out in ther pajamas and wrapped her arms around him.

"Siruis what is the matter. I mean why you wake up."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked over, wearing a coat, a pair of boots and had bare legs. "I thought I was the only one around here who took walks at night..." She paused and looked around. "In the winter..."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Remmy

Remmy walked out"Heywhat are you guys doing?"she said as she walked over there.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius shook his head.* hmm? *he said looking at Sarah, dazedly.*

*Sirius looked at the girl who just walked up not he didn't know.* who are you? what are you doing out here this late?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah kept his arms around him. "Well are you okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Oh uh yeah. *He nodded indefinitely.* Yeah, I'll be allright. Bad dream i guess.

Shara2007

sarah smiled. "oh okay that is fine. I might go back and check on our baby."

Remmy

"nothing i just take nightly walks all alone in the forbidden forest.""you"she said as she walked up to them

ChoChangHP118

you never said your name. *Sirius said mysteriously as he looked at the sky still.*

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Siruis and watched him get worried. She knew something was wrong.

"Well this is Remmy" Sarah told him hoping he would calm down.

Remmy

"how do you know my name!"she said as she looked at her she was holding out her wand and then......it was on Shara's chest.

Shara2007

"Well you did go to some the dances at the school." Sarah smiled though.

"So get that wand away from me before I hurt you."

Remmy

"befor you hurt me?hahaha like you chould do that I am with Lisa I am a Death Eater so now what do you think .?"she said as she told her most terrible secert.

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"You might be a Death Eater but that don't mean anything." Sarah looked at her.