News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by ~Harry Potter~, January 6, 2008, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

A man appeared just outside within a dark alleyway in Hogsmead.  He was dressed in a large dark robe that completely hid him, the dark fabric hiding his body and the hood his face.  The arrival though blew up a small gust of wind, which disturbed the dust as well as the robe.  Beneath a person would just be able to see a hint of blue and white.  He lowered the hood to reveal a head of short shaggy black hair.  His face bore no scars but his nose was a bit crocked, which, made the glasses he wore also crooked.

He looked from side to side, making sure nobody saw his arrival.  When he saw that nobody saw him, and nobody continued to see him, his left eye twitched ever so slightly, and with a small 'pop' of displaced air, his robe disappeared to reveal muggle cloths.

He wore a dark pair of blue jeans, with a pair of brown leather shoes.  He also wore a simple dark red sweater with just a hint of a golden dragon embroidered on the one arm.  The sweater went down to his wrists and just to the base of his neck, not revealing much of his pale skin.  He didn't look like a wizard at all, since his cloths actually looked like something a muggle would wear. 

With one last look he fingered his hair a bit and walked out of the ally into the much brighter street.  Squinting slightly from the adjustment, he walked over to the Hog's Head Inn, and ordered a Fire Whiskey as he took a seat halfway in the back, against the side wall
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pushed open the door, walking into the Hogs Head, simply because she always stopped in each pub before she went home. Her red hair was down, occasionally blowing in front of her face, and she wore a large black hoodie and jeans, those being the most common attire for her.

She was alone, and had been gone far longer than she had planned to be.

Not that it mattered much, Xaver would take good care of their son while she was gone. But she had been gone a while, which meant Xaver might drop Cody off at her parents and come looking for her. Or he would bring Cody with him. Either way, she knew he'd end up showing up eventually.

She walked to the bar, leaning against it and smiling at the bartender, speaking lowly to him for a moment and handing him a small basket of something before she looked around the pub.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius sat in the corner of the pub, peering as people slow entered. he was dressed in muggle clothes having just come back from an important meeting with the prime minister. He wore black dress pants and a black long sleeve shirt with a red tie. His hair looked better then usual seeing as how he had combed it for once but it was still its messy self.

He smiled as he saw Ginny walked in and lightly waved to her, his eyes turning a light shade of orange from excitement. He brushed his hair out of his forehead and took another sip of tea, being very cautious so as to not spill it on himself.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

~Harry Potter~

The man glanced up when a person entered.  He wouldn't normally but the mind felt strangely familiar.  When he looked up his blue eyes widened when he saw who it was and his mind raced.  He knew that person.

Why had it to be her?! he thought madly to himself.

She was one of the few that could actually see who he truly was.  He quickly tried to calm his racing mind, since he knew he had to be projecting.  And that didn't help his situation.  With a calming breath that seemed to kick up a large amount of dust he focused and strengthened the barriers around his mind.  They have grown lax from years of in-use. 

He wanted to meet people, but not just yet.  He wanted to prepare, since he had been gone so long.  With her sudden appearance he was totally thrown off balance, both physically and mentally.  He almost fell out of his chair and choked on his drink when he first saw her.   

ChoChangHP118

Sirius saw a man cough beside him and glanced over, irritated. "You allright there?" He asked with little interest.Sirius had been very worn out lately from his job and his children running wild and growing up fast, whenever he got a break from it all to just relax he didn't like to be interrupted.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at waved at Sirius, but her eyes continued roaming the bar. She caught sight of a dark haired man, wearing glasses and was hit with a case of deja'-vu'.

He looked surprising familar, like someone she had known years ago. She struggled with herself to recognize him, cursing her memory. She had a good memory when it came to some things, but people and their faces weren't one of them. Plus, this man had mental barriers up, somewhat strong ones, and that made it harder for her to recognize him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

"Thank you, I am fine." he said, hitting his chest lightly as he coughed a few more times.  He then cursed himself for speaking.  Since right when he spoke he noticed that he didn't change his voice.  He just hoped that the women didn't hear him.  The bad thing was, the bar wasn't as crowded as the Three Broomsticks so she probably did.

He then also took a second look at the man out of the corner of his eye.  He looked just like his god father...but that was impossible.  Sirius was much older then himself, but that person looked like his God Father did in older pictures of him, when he was around with his 'father.'

Harry 'tried' to focus on his fire whisky, sipping it again slowly, hoping to all the gods he could think of that Ginny wouldn't notice him.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hadn't only heard him, she had seen him speak. She pushed off the bar, walking slowly towards Sirius and the man she couldn't quite recognize. Really, it was just beyond her memories edge.

She took a seat, across from them and smiled, though she also tilted her head curiously.
"Hi Sirius. Who's your friend? Have I met him before?"

She spoke quietly, pushing a strand of her brillient red hair behind her ears. Her eyes looked to Sirius for a split second before they zoomed back to the ingonito Harry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded as the man responded and took another sip of his tea. A second went by before he quickly looked at him again. focussing on him. It couldn't be...could it? Sirius thought to himself. His eyes widened as he thought for a moment, trying to remember the man's voice and his eyes widened, it was him. He himself, who had just swallowed tea, coughed hard as well as he realized it was him. He quickly turned around hoping Harry hadn't recognized him.

He stared at Ginny, his eyes purple from fright. He wasn't sure if it was the smartest idea to tell the man who he was, so he sat staring at his tea uncomfortably.

~Harry Potter~

A mental spike occurred again when Ginny called the man next to him Sirius, thankfully though it was blocked this time by the reinforced barrier.

Sirius?!  Could it really be him...he looks so young...how could it be?

But when he risked another glance he could see that he looked identical to the guy standing next to James in all of his old pictures...it 'had' to be him.  Taking a slow strained sip of Fire Whiskey he began to sweat under his sweater from the stress of being this close. 

He really should stop being a baby about this but he had to see this through to the end now.  He figured that Ginny would either be mad, or thrilled to see him...he hoped it was the later, but figured since he hid so long it would be the former. 

Xaver

Beneath the cool, complex shades of night the streets of Hogsmead offered, a second figure appeared, unknowing and unbeknownst of his predecessor. Materializing outside the doors of the Hogs Head, where a moment ago there had been nothing, there was no sound, or even slight stirr of magic to forewarn his coming. He lifted his head, all handsome, drawing planes and angles, dark oceans of unreadable blue eyes flickering over the wooden door, in both curiosity, and concern. The hazy outside light of the pub draped itself over him like a liquid mold, the dark, lush obsidian locks of his thick hair seemingly absorbing the light, rather than reflecting it. The glow cast heavy shadows over him, alighting certain characteristics, and leaving others to curiosity.

He was clad in dark shoes, and dark jeans that fit comfortably over the strong length of his legs, the deep blue of his sweater emphasizing the dark colors of his eyes, and the broad width of his shoulders. Strong enough to carry the world that rested so heavily upon him. Beautiful was too feminine a word. Handsome too civilized. He was simply, utterly male.
His enormous wings hidden from view, he planted a hand upon the cool wooden door, and pushed, stepping into the slightly warmer atomosphere of the pub.
Was it not for the calm texture of his aura, and the moody, lively emotion in his dark eyes, he would easily have passed for a frightening figure.
Xaver, though, looked up, allowing the door to close behind him, as he heard the feint murmurs of familiar voices, and tones.

The harsh, collected shadow that had formed over Xaver's features dissapated, replaced by an honest warmth as his gaze fell over Ginny, watching as she slid into a seat.
He padded toward her, soundless, and more or less unnoticed by those about him..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned when Sirius started coughing, "You ok?" She asked, lightly. She raised an eyebrow in worried interest.

She was a bit annoyed by the two men acting so strange, "Ok, what's the big secret, boys?" She asked, shaking her head slightly. She felt Xaver's familar presence behind her, but didn't turn.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius swallowed and looked at Ginny, he leaned in and said quietly so no one around could hear but her.* That boy...well that man now. I believe is...is Harry Potter. *He swallowed thinking.* I'm not sure if...if it's allowed by my rules to come back to earth in this life...for me to talk to someone from my...past.

Ginny Weasly

-Who cares about rules?- Ginny asked Sirius telepathiclly with a slight wink. Then she turned, looking at Harry, but not addressing him. A smile tugged at her lips, but she fought it.

Now that she had placed a name to him, she recognized him fully. Harry, an old friend and classmate.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry sighed to himself.  As he let the air out he also let the illusion go.  His hair changed from black to medium brown.  His scar reappeared on his forehead, as well as his nose going back into its normal shape, pushing his glasses back where they should be.  Last, his bright blue eyes fell back into a deep green.

"You are right.  And if you weren't allowed, you would have created an infinite paradox destroying the whole world." he said, letting himself go back into that classic Harry...ness.

He tried to flash a friendly grin at Ginny but it came out half afraid of being thrown into a wall with her temper.  He didn't know the person behind her but he figured they were close.

He also gave a quick glance at the barkeeper as he waved his hand over his bottle of fire whisky, cloning it a few times for his friends.

"Might as well take a seat, since I got a feeling we might be here a while." he said with defeat.