News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by ~Harry Potter~, January 6, 2008, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius breathed, closing his eyes, remembering Harry when he was young. He slowly opened them, looking at his godson.* Hello Harry. *He said, saying the name Harry felt weird after so long. He smiled slightly uncomfortable. He looked up at Xaver, noticing him behind Ginny.* Hello. *Sirius said not to be nice exactly, but to acknowledge that Xaver was there.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Xaver

Xaver was nearly to the group when the man across from Ginny slowly morphed into a more familiar face. Xaver slowed, in his strides, and eventually stopped, leaning against the back of the booth beside Ginny, his arms folded loosely, blinking. He was at ease, in the dimly lit pub, the heavy girth of shadows clinging to his figure, and the dark tones of his attire.
His gaze moved to Sirius, at his greeting, and Xaver bowed his head in greeting. A formal, and sincere hello, but giving little more.

Harry Potter?
That was paradox enough, wasn't it?

His timing had always been impeccable.
"Welcome back," he said quietly, his low tones a mellow murmur of sound, reflecting the slightly bemused interest that burned in his dark, impenetrable eyes.
Xaver wasn't stupid - he had not known Harry personally, if he remembered correctly - but Ginny had known him very well. And that counted for something, now didn't it?
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "He speaks." She said, pretending to be awed. She laughed, though, not at all angry. She had changed greatly from when he had last seen her. Her temper was less than it had been, she had great patience at times now.

But most knew not to anger her. That was when they were fearful.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry chuckled lightly at Ginny's comment.  Wow, he wasn't through the wall, that was surprising.  It seemed like Ginny calmed down a lot with age.  He took a slow swig of his bottle as he let his mind wander back to his past.  As he did that he stretched out his other hand and cracked the knuckles with small popping sounds. 

"What did you expect me to do?  Moo?" he asked, his voice amused, his eyes actually sparkling for once.  "Though I bet you could make me do that if you really wanted."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled at what Ginny said and swallowed, looking at Harry, his eyes dancing wildly just looking over his features. He couldn't stop smiling and he felt like something that was missing in his life had finally been filled. He felt happy seeing Harry whom he hadn't seen in so long.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Xaver

"What did you expect me to do? Moo?"

Xaver felt a grin tugging at the corners of the swell of his mouth.
He looked between the three, his gaze resting over Sirius with an uncertain curiousness. He knew nothing of the situation, or relationship between Sirius, and Harry Potter. It was amusing, nonetheless.
Only Sirius could pull off acting as if he had just swallowed a jawbreaker, and was happy about it.
Who knew?

"More than likely," he said, chuckling softly. "I think all of us know one end or the other of Ginny's temper. She roars. And does command utmost obedience."

He winked at her, playfully. Teasing.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"Hush, you." Ginny said, scowling playfully at Xaver. She shook her head, and looked back to Harry, "Moo, doggy!" She said, laughing softly.

She rolled her eyes, "Seriously, how have you been?" Her tone changed to one of kindness and nostalgia.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

"As good as can be expected.  Bummed around Europe a bit after good old dad finally left.  Went into Asia a bit where I could walk around without being crowded by a giant horde of people.  Pretty much what most kids do after Secondary School." he said shrugging. 

"How has your life been Gin?  Still working with all the dangerous woodland creatures in the Forest?"

Harry didn't really react with Sirius being alive.  After all the stuff he had been through in life, in his childhood, nothing really surprised him anymore.  When you are broken down then rebuilt, then broken down again, that will happen to you.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "No. I quit that job, as well as my teaching position and all my positions in the Ministry." She smiled, somewhat strained.

The ministry was a very touchy subject with her. She didn't like them even more now than she had in the past. They had, after all, called her son half a person.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius felt slightly hurt by the fact that Harry barely acknoleged the fact that he was back. He returned to sipping his tea slowly, just staring as the others spoke. The happy baloon that had been floating in his body just felt like it had been popped by Harry. he swallowed and looked at his hands, breathing slowly.

fudge0604

(( I have now read this and I am facing a problem here. What should I do? I am Albus Severus Potter and so on but.... Yes... I am thinking of this site's storyline. I am wondering what I should now now....
And welcome back to you Harry!))

Post Potter depression.

~Harry Potter~

((Thanks.  Though I am not really 'back.'  I will stop on every once in a while, but I will not be posting much.  And o the wo of intertwining plot lines))

Harry sighed mentally at the emotions around him.  He felt Sirius' depression and that depressed him a bit, since it wasn't that he wasn't 'happy' to see his godfather, it was just that he wasn't 'as' happy as Sirius was.  He wasn't jumping for joy, since deep down, he knew that anything could still happen to take it all away again. 

And Ginny...he could feel all types of jumbled emotions in there, most hard to read on the surface without diving deep which he wouldn't do.  Ginny loved the school, and he wondered what caused her to leave. 

"You leaving the Ministry doesn't surprise me much, I could never really see you being under a lot of people.  But the school?  Why did you leave the forest, you spent nearly all your time there when we were kids and after even." as he said this, he grabbed Sirius' other hand not holding the tea cup and gave it an acknowledging squeeze.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius swallowed and looked up at Harry with a greatful look.

At least he still cares. Sirius thought grimly to himself. He took another sip of tea, looking at the others and trying to avoid looking at Ginny to much just in case Xaver was watching. He cleared his throat wanting to say something but then smiled, he liked being able to just sit and listen as old friends caught up.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny squirmed slightly, flushing, "I had to. Couldn't take care of it all when I found out I was pregnant..."

She shrugged, smiling slightly. Harry wouldn't know about Cody, but she doubted he'd be surprised. Harry had been through more than her, and wasn't surprised by much these days.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry's smile widened when he heard Ginny got pregnant.  It brought back so many memories of when they were young, how Mrs. Weasly always made him feel at home, like he actually had a family, before he actually got to know the good side of his family, of Kiara and their mother. 

Looking back, he realized how much he could talk about his past, the ups the downs, and how, after it all, he wasn't sure if he could choose, to give up both the good and the bad, that he would, the good were so great, they almost made up for all the bad. 

I should really write a book about that someday he thought to himself, stashing that idea away for later use. 

"I am so happy for you Ginny!" he said, with real mirth in his voice for once in a long while.  "If you are anything like your mother I know you will spoil the child rotten and love'em dearly.  So, is it a boy girl?  Name?  Who's the father?" he asked in quick secession, wanting to know all about the new addition.