News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by ~Harry Potter~, January 6, 2008, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"His name is Cody Xian." Ginny said, softly with a smile, "He just turned four a few weeks ago."

She fiddled with the edge of her sleeve, thinking about her son, before turning and looking at Xaver, "Where is he, anyway?"

She raised an eyebrow at Xaver, questioning.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"He's with your mother. He went, no contest, in the face of dinner at her place. Cody has been there about a few hours, though I did stop by before I went after you," he said, the foreign lilt of his home-realm back in his low, mellow tones.   
How he had found Ginny so easily, he did not say. It was just another one of those unspoken things, that filled the essence of the mysterious man he was.
He tilted his head down, his gaze warm through the deep oceans of blue eyes that flickered over her face, the swell of his lips slowly tilting upwards into an almost teasing smile as he leaned more comfortably against the side of the booth, beside her. It faded after a moment, though, his features drawing into his normal, quiet composure as his thoughts took a more serious route.
"An urgent message from my home realm interrupted our game of cat and mouse."

In other words, Tag, but Xaver didn't know what that was any more than he knew what Nachos were.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded once and turned back to Harry, "Seems he's at the Burrow, then. Perhaps another time? My mum doesn't like to share him."

She laughed, pretending not to notice Xaver's more serious comment, until she asked him silenltly, -What message?-
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

From what Harry heard and saw around him he could guess that Xaver was the boys father.  And that he loved him dearly.  During the conversation he felt a thought move between Ginny and Xaver.  He let it go though, not wanting to get into their personal lives or try to but heads with Ginny's mental barriers.  He felt an oddness in the air also, like a cloud of something strange hovering, but he decided to throw it off lately. 

"Cody is it?  Sweet name for the little boy, and another time then, since I really should see Molly sometime again...though if I know her she will stuff me fool of food till I am unable to move." he said chuckling, remembering all the good times back then.  He never did figure out how they always had so much food, they relatively poor, but could afford to feed all of the children, and Harry, Herminie, or anyone else that was around.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "His real name is Xerxes, and yes, Mum would fill you to the brim!"

She smiled, shaking her head in amusment. She glanced back at Xaver, worry flashing over her face for a split second then vanishing as though it were never there.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched Ginny's every movement and shifted in his seat as he spotted the change in her face. He wondered what it was that had caused her to suddently change like that, even if it had been just for an instant. He didn't ask though but merely swallowed and listened intently as the others caught up. There wasn't much for him to say at the moment but Sirius enjoyed to be with Harry and...having Ginny there wasn't all bad either.
Xaver of course was a different story that Sirius had not yet found the ending to.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Xaver

Xaver winced, internally, at Ginny's question, his answer sour at the back of his mouth. He offered a small, reassuring smile, though.
-I'll tell you when we get home, Love. Let me not ruin this. Please.-

He wasn't going to ruin this run-in with Harry Potter, for Ginny.
No way.

The said Harry Potter's words sent a sudden rare burst of random affection through him, and Xaver smiled again - then, turning slightly and nicking a chair from a near, empty table, he set it at the end of their booth, backwards. Almost lazily, he draped one leg over it, and dropped onto it, his elbows propped onto the wooden back.
Harry knew Mrs. Weasley then?
That was neat.
And a point, for Potter - for Xaver deeply respected Mrs. Weasley. And loved her cooking.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

~Harry Potter~

Harry tried to suppress his empathy when he began to feel more worry coming from Ginny and an odd mix from Xaver.  He didn't want to invade their privacy and ruin this happy time.  He did that enough in his past to do it even more now.

Even though he tried to repress it, a small cringe of worry appeared on his face during the conversation at peaks of emotion, though he tried to hide them again as soon as he could.

"I will probably be hanging around here a bit, checking in on Hogwarts to see how the students are, and to see how this generation will be.  So when you get the time send me a thought and I will join you all in the Barrow." (...I think that is the right spelling)
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced at Xaver, but didn't press the issue. He looked upset, and that in turn upset her.

She grinned at Harry though, "This generation doesn't have many good prospects." She shook her head, "One or two, maybe."

((Burrow))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius swallowed and still listened intently watching the others' mouths as they spoke. He tended to do this when he was bored but Sirius wasn't at the moment. He merely was content with sitting and listening, not his normal nature but he didn't have much to say and he was still overjoyed with seeing Harry alive and well.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)