News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

what emma watson REALLY thinks!!!

Started by Hermione_Granger, September 15, 2002, 07:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

ok, i was reading sum of her interviews, and she really reminds me of sumthings that i cant say on this forum, and heres sum things she said. (i never realized what kind of girl she was, i thought she was a good girl)

ok, sumone asked her if she was like hermione, and she said sumthing like this:

a lot of ppl have asked me that, but no, im not, like, i like school, but im not that obsessed with it. and, um, i hope i have a better fashion sense then she does.

(ok, that bothered me, coz i thought she didnt care about fashion, coz she looked horrible in that gray shirt with that gray wrap, and than those green clothes, ok, im not even fashion crazy, and i know better)

and apparantly, she played a lot of jokes and rupert and dan, which i think ticked them off, coz my friend who is obssed with dan told me he said this:

i dont like emma, i havn't thought of a word to call her yet.

and even alfonso is getting rid of her coz he doesnt like her . . .geese.

i thought emma would be nice, but i think she sounds a little....snobby. tell me what u guys think.

is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Lily_Evans

Who knows, because there just rumors, no one would know.

ateenangel

Give Emma a break.  Can u image what it would be like to have all those rumors about you.  You can't really know someone until you've meet.
ateenangel

sweetlikepoison

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W-WHAT??? Y-YOU SAID THAT THAT ALFONSO GUY WAS GETTING RID OF EMMA?????????!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I MEAN, EVEN THOUGH SHE MAY NOT BE A NICE PERSON IN REAL LIFE, SHE'S A GOOD ACTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*CAN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGER, RUNS OUT OF ROOM SCREAMING...*
:'( :-\ :(

Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

ateenangel

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry but that's kinda weird sounding.  It's really hard to replace someone when you're doing a series.
ateenangel

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Aw, Amy, no need to worry.  They aren't getting rid of her.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

pansy

I was looking at pictures of her on the internet and for her 12 year old age she acts to grown up. With that white mummy-wrap dress she looks really weird. She has her hair blown back and everything, im wandering if they stuck a fan in her face. But anyway, she probably dosn't act that way in real life, it may just be the reporters talking or it might be her nerves. They might have been some oif her first interviews ya' know?

I suppose she might be all right, the second movie might have loosened her up a bit.
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

She still acts too grown up.  It's just the way she holds herself.  And she was wearing a mummy wrap?  ???

Gengi

In my own opinion, she strikes me as kind of snobbish, with a very small case of swollenness. Like her role, and the fame, is kind of getting to her head. ^^; Just the way she acts during interviews and, yes, the way she hold herself (but the 'holding' self part could also be a lot of confedince due to the snobbiness).
Well, that's just the way she strikes me. *shrug*  
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

pansy

Mummy wrap is a kind of dress that sort of wraps around you. Its really cool looking, I don't think thats the real name but I don't know the real name lol. I think she was wearing that kind of dress, I dunno
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Hmm... all right.
SOMEONE GET A PIN AND DEFLATE EMMA'S EGO!  HURRY!  BEFORE HER HEAD BURSTS!  lol j/k j/k..

Lily_Evans

Actually, they aren't getting rid of Her, Alfanso Curan was on the radio, and he cleary states that he likes the Cast.

sweetlikepoison

Quote from: .:~*Shuiliya*~:. on November 29, 2002, 04:10:24 AM
Aw, Amy, no need to worry.  They aren't getting rid of her.

No! That was me! Me me me! MEEEEEE!!!!!
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Ooooh, sry.  Amy always uses purple, so I just assumed that it was her!  So sorry!  ^^;;;