News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Night

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 8, 2008, 05:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius woke in the dead of the night with only the sounds of distant creature's outside to comfort him His sheets were all askew and his body was covered in sweat. His eyes, a blood red tinge to them, looked almost demented in the moon light as he leaned over the side of his bed, his hands holding his stomach. He gasped as he clamped his eyes shut, pain all over his body. He shook and just sat there for a moment, his eyes still shut tight as the pain seemed to capture his whole body in its grasp.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Wow, now I need an excuse to come to your house... in the middle of the night...hm...)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

(yeah i was worried it would be difficult for non Hufflepuff's to join. say Mira forgot a book or something...i'm not sure..)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(wait... where are you?)

ChoChangHP118

(lol i posted this in HUFFLEPUFF. that give you a hint? lol. i will randomly post in different ages of time...if im in hufflepuff or anywhere else in the school, im still in school most likely...)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Well, yeah... ok lol) Mira walked in the common room because she forgot her book. She started to look around and used a search charm to find it. Finally she reached her hand under a low table and found it. "Yes!" She said, maybe a bit too loud.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius opened his eyes through the pain in his stomach and muscles. He had heard a faint voice downstairs, he recognized it.* Mhh! *He tried to say Mira's name but couldn't through the pain. he clamped his eyes shut again and lost control of the pain, he fell to the ground, not even attempting to stop himself because even little movements sent pain through his body. He fell to the ground with a loud thump and didn't move.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira jumped at hearing a sound upstairs, and then a thump. "Lumnos!" She whispered. She set her book down on a table and crept upstairs, whispering softly. "Hello? Anyone there?"

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius kept his eyes closed and tried to say her name. Still only managing to muster grunts though.* Muh *He tried her name, it wasn't a success.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira continued down the hallway and slowly peeped open doors, seeing only sleeping people. As she came to the room Sirius was in, she saw some one up. She didn't know it was Sirius. "Are you alright?" She asked softly, coming closer.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius slashed his head back on the cold wooden floor as pain was shot through his body. Like a gun shooting through sand the pain was spread everywhere.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira heard a thump and quickley rushed into the room, something was wrong. Still not knowing who the person was she hurried over closer. She knealt down and took his head up on her lap to see who it was. "Sirius!?" She exclaimed. "What's wrong?"

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius breathed lightly, looking through slitls of eyes up at Mira.* I....dont know! *He managed to say as he closed his eyes again.* Pain! *His eyes slowly turned to red in the moonlight as he opened them again. he felt them change for once and knew.*

*He closed his eyes and looked away from Mira.* Leave!

Lola_La_Fringe7

"No!" She exclaimed. "I won't leave!" She dug hastily in her pockets finding nothing. "Um... um... Accio..." She mumbled a few ingredients and threw them in a potion bottle. She tapped it once with her wand turning it to liquid. She looked at it for a moment and turned it to dust knowing it wouldn't help.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius fought away from her and rolled off, away from Mira. He yelled but refused to open his eyes, afraid that something would happen.* NO! You don't understand! Leave now, you can't do anything! *He placed his head on the floor and breathed.* I've gotta figure this out on my own. *He said through the pain.*