News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wolves

Started by Ginny Weasly, January 13, 2008, 12:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Amazingly, it was a warm day. Warm for January, that is. Ginny had decided to take advantage of this beautiful day and stop in the forest, visiting what some would call her childhood friends. Those friends being the pack of wolves that lived in the forest.

Large, grey wolves that were protected by spells Ginny had cast long ago. These wolves couldn't be harmed by magic, telepathy, or the elemental powers many students possesed.
They were Ginny's army back then. The Untouchables.

Ginny sat in a clearing, the whole pack of thirty or so laying, sitting, standing around her. One old wolf lay near her, his head on her lap, his eyes closed as she pet his head gently.
"My poor old Moon..." His dark grey fur was gaining some white, but he still looked powerful. Powerful enough to rip someone's head off if he felt like it.

The wolves watched her as she spoke to them, speaking as she would to children, "Loves, I hear you have been neglecting the students...more are getting attacked in the forest. Why?" She tilted her head, her pretty red hair falling across one shoulder as she smiled at them. A few looked down and whined, some's tounges lolled out, one or two barked.

"I see...still though, you made me a promise."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira slowly walked up behind Ginny. "Wow, they're... gorgeous." She said as she gazed out on the thirty or so wolves, she loved animals and most animals loved her. Though she had never really been very close to wolves before. At least these wolves.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

A couple of the wolves let out low growls, but most of them ignored Mira because Ginny didn't seem to mind her.

In fact, she smiled slightly, feeling just as proud as if Mira had complimented Cody, "Yes, they are." She scratched behind the old wolves ears and his leg kicked a few times. He opened one eye, looking at Ginny with beautiful golden orbs and she smiled at him, "Like that, Moon?"

Suddenly he jumped up, circled Ginny once, then put his paws on her shoulder, pushing her backwards onto the ground. He licked her face, then lept away. He barked, hopping up onto his back feet and howling, a loud, clear howl.

The rest of the pack looked up and joined in his howl, an eerie sound from the thirty wolves. Ginny sat back up, shaking her head and giggling at them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira didn't seem to mind the growls she recieved from some of the wolves. She smiled and closed her eyes and listened to the howling of the wolves. She knew it might be odd, but she rather enjoyed the sound. Others though might find it ominous and creepy. She found it soothing and lovely.

kira

"hey."kira said as she walk over to them.

Ginny Weasly

The wolves cut their howling short, and one of the younger ones jumped up, tackling Kira to the ground, holding her still. The wolf didn't growl, just looked at the girl for a moment, then at Ginny, waiting for orders.

Ginny wasn't too worried the wolf wouldn't hurt the girl unless she gave the order, and the girl couldn't hurt the wolf. It was impossible.

"Who are you?" She asked Kira.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kira

"kira paige my sister is Noelle paige and I am new i just think the wolves are pretty."she said scared .

Ginny Weasly

"These wolves are not play things, m'dear. They are trained killers." Ginny said, her voice sft as she jerked her head. The wolf stepped back, letting Kira go, and it went to Ginny, pushing her hand with it's nose before it sat down a few feet away.

The rest of the pack, having watched the whole ordeal, went back to where they had originally been, laying or sitting around the clearing.

"Kira, my name is Ginny. It's nice to meet you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kira

"you to ." she said as she brushed she shirt off.

Ginny Weasly

((Use capilization, please.))

"How old are you, Kira?" Ginny asked, smiling slightly. Her smile was warm and welcoming, and it lit her eyes up softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kira

"Oh I am 16 years old."she said.

Ginny Weasly

"A sixth year, then? Interesting. Do you like Hogwarts?" Ginny asked, more to be polite than to actually want to know.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kira

"Yeah I really do but i have a hard time finding my classes."she said back to her.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira opened her eyes and looked around as the howling was cut off. She turned to see a girl. A new girl. She believed she had seen her before, and thought her name was Kira, which was all she felt she had to know. She stayed where she was looking out at the wolves. To some they were scary, she knew they were killers, capable of killing her in an instant. But oddly enough that is what drew her to them.