News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

walking around being bored look for something to do

Started by kira, January 13, 2008, 11:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira

Kira as just walking around and she was bored out of her mind so she went and sat down on the ground .

Shara2007

Sarah saw a girl sit down on the floor not sure if she knew the girl. Sarah then walked up to her.

"Hi there do I know you. I'm Sarah." She then sat next to her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

kira

"Hi yeah well I know you I like fred well you know him ummmm I can't belive I told you that."she said to her she was really easy to talk to.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "It is okay I mean I'm dating his brother."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

kira

ChoChangHP118

(da.mn it why cant i have my sarahbear on this one?)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

(Because you were to slow. You get me in the end though)

kira

(( dude know aviens but she like george to ya know.))