News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

series of unfortunate evants

Started by soccerhat, January 21, 2008, 12:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soccerhat

when your done with the harry potter series (reading it)I suggest you read the series of unfortunate events.   its a really good series!  you get see how the Baudelaires can get more miserable after there parents die in a fire.  but really the harry potter series is much better!

Ginny Weasly

It's a pretty good series, but how much you will like it really depends on how old you are. When I first read it, I was around 12 years old, and it was pretty good.
When I pick up the books now, I roll my eyes, and wonder why Lemony Snickit makes the adults so stupid.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kilynn

I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!
THEY ARE SOOO ADDICTIVE!
I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

_-Aaron-_

they're okay but not that great but thats just my opinon

KeKe p

yeah same here i really don't like them I picked one up and got bored with it I like weird books???I don't know but yeah.

Miss Xantier

I was very young when i first read it. I'm 13 now and I still read it. AHA! Sunny rocks in the reptile room. I got a friend to read it.