News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Aaron Coyle (changed a little more)

Started by _-Aaron-_, January 23, 2008, 12:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

Name:Aaron Coyle

Height: 6'6

Appearance:Aaron has straight jet black hair that long front and short in the back, his eyes are a bright green and changes to a blue sometimes it just depends on his mood. He normally wears high top black or red converse, skinny jeans (mainly black ones but sometimes the normal dark blue), and band shirts, and sometimes dresses up by just wearing a nicer shirt as his mom would say. He wears black eyeliner and sometimes different colors of eye shadow.

RACE: werewolf(bitten when young) wizard(pure)

Parents: Crissy (Sanders) Coyle and David Coyle

Personality:Aaron is straight forword with almost everything, but he likes to keep some parts of his life hiddin from the world unles he gets close to you than he'll tell you. He is almost always smiling when hes with friends or family, but also likes getting away from people from time to time so he can think about things that stress him out.

Likes:writing poems,fictional short storys, and girls (I'm NOT gay) they don't have to be "emo or gothic" girls for him to like them, and Aaron likes it when girls are jealous over him

Dislikes:Aaron hates people who think they are the world and preps and also wanna be emos also the color yellow hes not sure why but he hates that color and can't stand it

Power:he reads minds and controls them somtimes

History:Aaron was born into a pure blood wizard family. Which means he was raised around magic and knows it quite well. He grew up in Druham, England. He is a normally kid except the wizard part and being a werewolf. Aaron plays the guiter very well and does some singing, but mainly not when people are around. He also plays the drums andis very talented at them. Aaron has a werewolf cycle one week a month from when he got bit by a werewolf when he was little what happened was that when Aaron was little he and his his dog were playing in the back yard until Aaron heard a rustle in a nearby bush he went over to see what made it when a werewolf jumped out and tried to attack him but Aaron kicked at it and the werewolf took a old of his leg and started to bite it and tried to rip it off then when Aaron started screaming the werewolf let go of Aarons leg but then Aarons parents came out and fought the werewolf off and took Aaron into the house and it healed after a few weeks with the help of his sisters healing powers that not most people know about  Ever since then he has scars on his leg and a werewolf cycle every month, but has a better connection to his parents and loves spending time with his sister. When he frist got his letter to hogwarts his parents said he couldnt go but than the headmaster came and conviced them to let Aaron go. Hes been going there since he was eleven and nobody has noticed him thankfully. he is now in his sixth year. After last month Aaron has had a lot of changes in his atitude and his body. His skin has gotten lighter and he always has a high body temperture and has gained more upper body muscles.He is also way more sensitive and is a lot more scared for the people he is around. He know this would happen because he was told when he was 15 that soon he would experisence some changes some would be easy and some hard it just depends on how he takes it and how his body was made

KeKe p

fudge0604

Nice. Good and well descriptive. Good work.

Post Potter depression.

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

yeah I know
LMAO
bow ckia bow wow.

_-Aaron-_

lexip.13

awsome Aaron. wayyy more descriptive than mine lol!
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

_-Aaron-_

_-Casey-_

wow Aaron I guess a few people actually read this thing anyways good job its pretty good!!

KeKe p

Hey..
yeah I love your bio.
I have posted in this sooo many times.!!!
oh wel!
haha.
well.
i don't really know.
well love yeah hun!!

keke p

This makes me sadddd.

I can't belive I dealted my old account..haha..
I am soo stupid..

and so is Aaron for delating his account.

i will never forgive him for it..
but I kno why...now..
anyways..I am a dork...
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

malfoy_luv14

Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!