News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Why dose evey body hate me??

Started by kira, January 24, 2008, 06:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira

Kira was just walking around and she didn't know why every body on this site hated her she did't know if she shold just leave but she's not going to do that but she wants people to tell her why they hate her so much .  She wanted to be every bodys friend .  She wasn't trying to make Noelle mad at her she wanted to be friends with her .  SHe was one of the few people that she thought was like her but she knew that Noelle didn't like her and she knew why but she is just sorry for what ever she did ......maybe comeing here was just a big mistake.

((( i am sorry for what ever i did i just don't know why people will talk to her nicely on pm's and then when they post they are all out to get her. )))

Ginny Weasly

((Kiddo, sometimes a person is nice, but their character isn't. Either learn to deal with it, or leave.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_-Aaron-_

Ginny Weasly

((And I don't hate you, specifically. I hate most of the newbies unless you show me you have ability.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

natalie

(well...i dont hate u, i just wish u didnt have to be so dramatic(in real life))( o and stop flirtin wit my boyfriend!!(also in real life))
NaTaLiE

kira

(( Natalie I don't he is gay sorry I had to say that but I don't ewww I think I am going to trowup now gosh thanks now i feel sick. ))

Well Is so post people that i talk to on here like in pm's in post they act all mad at me i just don't get it.

LordBlaZe

I don't think you've been here long enough for anyone to hate you, and hate is a strong word lol
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

Whoa calm down don't just quit like that...some people are nice as Ginny said it but you have to deal with it. I deal with a bunch of **** in my life but don't quit. Quitting only shows others that they have accomplished lowering your self-esteem and hurting you.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]