News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fruits Basket

Started by _-Aaron-_, January 24, 2008, 10:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

yup hope you like them...alot... ;) :D ;D

_-Aaron-_

They're 24 books and thier are only 4 movies so they suck

dobby888

Oh... well my friend told me that they're all online.... and that she watched them all too so.... she gave me a site it's  www.guba.com  I don't know how reliable that is though... I haven't checked it out yet.

_-Aaron-_

I've seen them on DVDs but I I hope you enjoy them and get to read all the books

dobby888

Yeah my friend should be bringing me the next 4 tomorrow.... I think...

_-Aaron-_

Sweet I hope you like the whole thing

KeKe p

I love Fruits Basket...but I think it whould suck to be part of the zodiac..

dobby888

Yeah, because you couldn't hug any guys!!!!

Lidia

That whould suck!!!!!

_-Aaron-_

I wouldn't like to be a zodiac I would miss my friends hugs

dobby888

Haha... yeah... Hey guys, guess what!! I just finished the third book!! IT WAS HILLARIOUS!!! I was laughing so much!! *Sigh* it was great....

_-Aaron-_

Is the third one the one with Kyo on the front?

dobby888

Uhm.... I think so.... I don't really remember.... but I'm reading the 5th one right now.... it has Kagura on the front

KeKe p

I might quit guys...I mean I am never on...I will still have KeKe though...but nm..if you want to know pm me..

dobby888

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT QUIT!!!! YOU CANT QUIT!!!! GOSH I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!! WHY WOULD YOU QUIT? WHAT'S THE POINT?? PLEASE DONT GO! YOU'LL GET BACK INTO THE HABIT OF GETTING ONLINE AFTER AWHILE!!! TRUST ME!!!! IT'S HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE!!!!