News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boyfriendness

Started by Becca_Me, September 23, 2002, 07:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca_Me

*sigh*  i am sry to everyone on this site who believes that me and Elijah r hookin up.  We r not.  i have a Boyfriend named Dillon and i really like him alot.  i have been kissen his a*s from seventh grade until now, and now it has paid off.   So Elijah i am really sry but yes i have a b/f.  sry.  :'(  unless u wanna still hook up online thats awsome becaucse ya kno we will probally neva meet but if somene meets you in ur school or somewhere else, that girl is pretty lucky to met a greaat guy like u.  Always remember though i will also luv ya b/c u are probally the kewlest person i have eva met and has had the coolest name of teh actor i love and has the sn of the other actor i love.  thankx for beingmy b/f for the time being.  maybe one day we wil meet and that would be pretty wicked.  wb asap.  u can always writ to mein  p.l 2.

~Becca~
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

emily824

*shakes head at her* oh man.......
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DracoMalfoy128

Becca i understand and it was pretty wicked to have a g/f like u.   ;D  i also hope we will one day meet each other.  I am so happy for u and Dillon and i wish u two the best of luck.  i would sure stil like to be ur online b/f u wan to.  i am still free.  wb.
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)