News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So much to do and so little time

Started by KeKe p, January 28, 2008, 01:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

KeKe was just walking around looking at all the stores.  She did n't know what she had to get but she new she had to get something but for what?. 

As she was wlking she pasted severl poeple that she new but she choldn't saty and talk she had to do something but what was it.All she had in her hand was a notebook and and a pencil but she didn't know what it was for.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked around pointlessly when she suddenly stopped, seeing a new girl. The girl looked confused so Vanessa decided she would see if she needed any help. "You look lost. Need help?"
--Taken--

KeKe p

" No yes I don't know"she said to her looking into this one store .

Vanessa

"I'm Vanessa by the way. I'm going to guess that your new and you don't know which suplies to get?" She was good at reading minds.
--Taken--

KeKe p

" Yeah well do youknow?"she said looking at her.

LordBlaZe

Blaze noticed Vanessa and a somebody he had never met before, but he expected to meet a lot of new people. He walked slowly towards them, "Hey baby" he said to Vanessa and then looked over at Keke. "Hi"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled at Blaze and then she turned to Keke. "This is Blaze, my boyfriend..."
--Taken--

KeKe p

KeKe looked up " Oh hey I am KeKe Plamer my boyfriend isn't here so you can't meet  him,well V will you help me with the things?"she said looking at them.

Vanessa

"Sure." Vanessa said. She turned to Blaze. "Wanna come with us?"
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

KeKe p

" I have know idea ."she said to him and then looked around.

Vanessa

"Keke needs help getting suplies." Vanessa said. She didn't really care what they did as long as she was with Blaze.
--Taken--

KeKe p

" aww Hey you to look good together."she said to them.

Vanessa

Vanessa giggled and blushed. "Thanks."
--Taken--

KeKe p

" You are wellcom so where to ?."she said.