News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Valentines Day Dance

Started by Vanessa, January 28, 2008, 02:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa had arraged a Valentines Day Dance. She had spent all day getting decorations together and now the area was covered in pink, red, and white streamers. She turned on the music and waited for people to arrive. She was wearing a cute pink dress with a white sash around the waist. The dress came down to her knee and had a V neck. The had pulled her hair up into a loose updo, with a few pieces falling out. She had finished the outfit with a sliver heart neacklace that she got from a certain someone...
--Taken--

KeKe p

KeKe walked in wearing a white ankle dress and it had no straps on it and the bottem pooft outshe with that she had white flats on."Hey V."she said to her.

((( If you guys have seen the muise video for taylor swift Our Song the dress she is wearing It is blue but mine is just white so yeah.)))

natalie

(oooo..ive seen it! its CUTE!!)

Natalie walked in with a short white dress with spahgetti straps. And her hair  in big bannana curls. She looked around noticing KeKe and Vanessa. "Hey KeKe and V," she said smiling.
NaTaLiE

KeKe p

" Hey girl I love your dress your to V."she said to her and them.

natalie

"Thanks, I LOVE yours too," she said hyperly.
NaTaLiE

KeKe p

" Thank you ok you need to calm down."she said to her.

natalie

Natalie giggled,"Sorry, i just like Valentines day lots." Natalie looked around the decorated room,"Theres not very many people here."
NaTaLiE

lexip.13

Lexi walked in to the Great Hall smiling. She was wearing a white halter dress with green and brown flowers all over it. She was barefoot and wearing a locket her mom had given to her when she was tiny. She waved to everybody and started walking over to Natalie and KeKe who she hadn't met before.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

KeKe p

"Yeah I can see that ,Oh hi Lexi."she said them.

KeKe p

Keke just stood there not doing anything know one was talking but she was happy she was here.

lexip.13

"Hi."she said rocking back and forth nervously.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

KeKe p

"I love this day."she siad as he looked around.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked in his normal clothes and saw everyone he walked over to KeKe "Hey" he said than looked around "hey how you guys?" he asked shyly since he only knew some of them

KeKe p

"Hey what have you been up to?'she said as she gave him a kiss.

_-Aaron-_

"nothin to much" he said putting his arm around her waist "what about you?" he asked KeKe