News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 17th birthday

Started by KeKe p, January 28, 2008, 03:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

"well if that's what you want to do today then lets get are stuff and go" he said standing up and rushing up the stairs to get his stuff. He walked back down to the commonroom as soon as he had everything to meet KeKe

KeKe p

"Ok I have to go get mine ."she said as she wlked up the stairs .She went a head and Changed in her room .Her swimsute was white with a little red word that said roxi on the bottem ..She came back dow with it on but she had her cloths over it.

_-Aaron-_

"ready to go" he asked her wondering where her things were -she must have her swimsuit on under her clothes- thought to himself

KeKe p

"Yeah i am and i do have in on under my cloths.'She said .

_-Aaron-_

"well that sucks" he said kidding around with her. He grabbed her hand and they walked to the lake "i'll be right back i have to change" he said as he went behind a few trees

KeKe p

"ok i am going to talk off my cloths and jump in."she said as she took them off and them put her hair up and jumped in.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was staring at KeKe  -wow- he thought he changed and just left his hair down. He walked from behind the trees and went straight for the water "its pretty cold" he said before going under the water

KeKe p

"What you looking at."she said with a laugh.

_-Aaron-_

"um the water its so clear its amazing it's just so beautiful" he said teasing her plus he was kinda embarrassed that she saw him staring at her

KeKe p

"Oh ok ."she sadi to him.

_-Aaron-_

"you know I was looking at you" he said as he swam toward KeKe

KeKe p

"no you where looking at hte water.You so in love with it."she told him then swam off.

_-Aaron-_

He swam after her and grabbed her and pulled her in to a kiss "yes thats why I gave it a gift because it was the waters birthday and i care so much about it" he said before he kissed her

KeKe p

"aww are you guys gong to get married oh am i vited.'she sadi .

_-Aaron-_

"oh of course" he said playfully