News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Upset and wanting to just breathea (perferablly Aaron to start out with)

Started by Shara2007, January 28, 2008, 04:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting at the lake drawling herself as she attacked herself with the Curcio curse. For some reason these past couple days that was all she could think or even drawl about.

"Why am I doing this to myself."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked out of the forest hearing what the girl had said "Hey my name Aaron are you okay? You seem upset" Aaron sat down beside her and looked at her drawling "that's really... interesting" he said sadden by the drawling

Shara2007

"well I'm Sarah I think we meet." Sarah looked at her drawling.

"I know this picture is not what I normally drawl. Well it was not till about 2 days ago. Now it is all I can think about. I think drawl it so that I don't do it." Sarah looked at her she was hurting inside and it was tearing her apart.

"I'm as okay as it can get when you know I have punishment coming up."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

KeKe was just walking around and saw sarah and Aaron she just kept going she didn't want to inter rupt them.

_-Aaron-_

-hey- he sent to KeKe

"I'm sorry is there anything I could do to help you?" he asked looking sadly at the picture she was working on and back to her "Your a very artistic person theres no reason for you to be like this" Aaron said pointing at the picture

_-Aaron-_

-I'm just trying to help her please dont be upset- tears forming in his eyes but he was hiding them from Sarah so they could still talk -I think i can really help her- he thought to KeKe

Molly

Mollly walked by seeing sarah and aaron. Sarah didn't look like her normally happy self, she looked sad, as if the whole world had dropped on her. She sat down "Whats teh matter sarah?" she looked at what she was drawing. Now she was really currious. She looked up at aarons face. Seeing his was gloomy to. 
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

~i know I am going so you can have some alone time with her man that sounded better in my head well not like that right you whouldn't.~

_-Aaron-_

"im not sure but whatever it is its getting the best of her and she really not normal and i'm scraed for her" he said looking at Molly "it has to be somthing really bad" he said -thank you KeKe I'll talk to you soon okay-

KeKe p

~Know i don't know about that you stay there till she is better~

_-Aaron-_

-it wont be to long with Molly here please trust me. I'll come and get you when I'm finished and we'll go somewhere just us okay- he sent to KeKe

KeKe p

~No I hav eot do something else anyways.~ she sent him and walked of .as she was wlking she pulled out her book and stared to read a walk at the same time.