News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any one here like Sailor Moon

Started by Shara2007, January 28, 2008, 09:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

I was wondering because I love it and wanted to know who else felt the same way.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

Shara2007

I love it. I mean it is like a tie with HP sometimes.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

Shara2007

Ryan

I know it and well it is a girls thing soo yeah but my sister loves it...

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

does that show still play......I remember Sailor Moon.....not that much though o.O
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

no but I can give you a link so you can watch it...

harrypotterfan:)

ooh okay....if I have time.......this summer
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Miss Xantier

can you send me the link? i really, really, love it but i missed episodes.