News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

has any one read the bokk Anne Fank?

Started by KeKe p, January 28, 2008, 10:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

Hey I was just thing have any of you read the book Anne Frank I bought it and stared it and I thing It is really good so far.

natalie

uh...which one?? Theres a play one and the other one?
ive read the play one and it was good, but ive neva read the book book! but it sounds betta than the play.
NaTaLiE

KeKe p

I mean the book book the drialy that is 335 pages long I have the book and so far it is good i just wish she whould get with petter already.

cody

Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

_-Aaron-_

in eighth grade we had to read the play and act out parts

Ginny Weasly

In my 8th grade class, it was a required reading. Just so you know, she never actually 'gets' with Peter. The Nazi's come before that.

You do know the diary is her real diary, right? She wrote that while she and her family were in hiding in Amsterdam. Although you won't know this from reading the diary (unless they included notes at the end), Anne died at a concentration camp called Bergen-Belson. She died of typhus, a wasting disease.

The only one to survive was Otto Frank. He died in 1980, after promotting Anne's message of tolerance througout the world.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

KeKe p

Yeah I know Petter Dies In The Death March
It is where they whould have then line up and march till they all droped dead then they whould just leave there bodys there I think people shouldn't do that I mean it is mean.

_-Aaron-_

are you sure they didn't just out them in mass graves

KeKe p

I don't know but some of them where just left there i just think that you have to have cold herat to do something like that.

KeKe p

yeah tru there are alot of people how just go around killing other people for no reson

_-Aaron-_

Kilynn

MY FAVORITE BOOK! I am currently reading it for the 8th time. lol
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

KeKe p