News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Different Side (let me and Sarah start it)

Started by LordBlaZe, January 29, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

(Who is he)

Sarah then go of the spell. "Tell your boss to leave me alone."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

"Stupefy!" said Blaze and stunned him just as Sarah had let him go. He looked at her with a bit of disbelief. Then back the man. "If im not wrong this is one of Voldemort's less important death eaters. He's a small time criminal, thinks he's one of the best assassins. I wonder why he came here" said Blaze who thought being in Hogwarts would be safe from now on, obviously it wasn't.

He then looked at Sarah, still astonished that she used the curse. He didn't really feel like saying much, he binded the man and looked back at Sarah, almost in search for an answer.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

"So since I stopped you going to tell me why Voldermort wants one of us. Then which one he wants." Sarah smiled she felt great now and if Voldmort wanted to see her. She might just go visit him.

"what he was going to hurt you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

"He's pathetic, he couldn't hurt anyone. A pathetic criminal like i said before" he said not feeling to go into the details. "Are you feeling ok?" he asked
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. "I mean sure. Never been better."

She was not lieing she felt great after doing that and would not mind doing it again if had to.

LordBlaZe

Blaze narrowed his eyes. She looked free but he could see something else in here eyes. Almost like she was waiting for a target to use the curse on.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"So what now I mean we can't just leave him here. I mean others will come looking for him." Sarah looked at Blaze lowering her wand. "Plus if Voldemort wants us he won't stop looking for us."

LordBlaZe

Blaze shook his head, "I'm not sure he's working for Voldemort. There are other dark wizards out there, not as powerful but smarter. The world is changing" he said. "I think we should bring him back to the castle, let one of the teachers take care of him" he said
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Oh okay. I mean I just wished I know why they are after me or you."

Sarah then looked at the dude hoping that he would talk. "Come one why they send you." Sarah knew she could get more out of him but she did not want Blaze to see her do it.

LordBlaZe

Blaze knew what Sarah was trying to do, or what she wanted to do. He took a deep breath, not giving leaving her alone with the guy he moved her along. "Let's go" he said and lifted the man with his wand. The guy looked almost concious now but Blaze took his wand so he powerless.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah stood there Blaze was smarting then she thought. She was going to have to wait and see if she could find out why he was after her. "I'll stay here ok." she siad to him.

(who was he doing it for)

LordBlaZe

(I'll make it up as we go along)

Blaze wasn't going to leave her alone but what choice did he have. He grabbed the man's neck and apparated  to the hospital wing where he lay him down. No one was around, he jumped back and stunned him again, just in case.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah went back over and sat down she felt like she wsa free again. She could not get that guy out of her head though. Had he come to capture her or Blaze. "I wish I could have talked to him more. I mean I could have helped him out maybe." Sarah said to herself

(oh okay)

LordBlaZe

Blaze apparated back to Sarah, he felt like he owed her a full story. "If you're wondering I think he was here for you. I'm not sure who told him too, but he was definitely getting paid and i have a strong feeling it wasn't voldemort. Atleast he's taken care of" said Blaze.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"wiat how do you know that. I mean what did I do." Sarah said now she was lost and not understanding.

(hey got to go be back on later.)