News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Different Side (let me and Sarah start it)

Started by LordBlaZe, January 29, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze was strolling the quidditch pitch. A lot had changed since he had gotten back. He loved beeing able to see Vanessa again and the feeling of a home but something was wrong with Sarah. She wasn't the same and he could tell. Things were about to change really quick and he could feel it.

He remember the old Sarah, she was so kind and fun loving. He just hoped things wouldn't get from bad to worse.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting up in the quiddich field stands. She was working harder to get better now that she new it was going to hurt her friends. She saw Blaze walk in abd just sat up there watching him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked around, he looked up thinking he saw Sarah. A little confused he started walking slowly towards where he thought he saw her, calm as ever
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah sat there as she saw him walk this way but she did not move. She just did not want to. "HI."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled at her sight, "Hey, you feeling ok?" he asked gently
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Ya I'm doing better. I just still like to come out her and think."

LordBlaZe

Blaze took the seat next to her, "I know what you mean, it's so calm and relaxing"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"that and now that it been awhile since I was on a broom I miss it sometimes" Sarah looked at him. Her eys sort of had their spark back.

(you can bring in the bad guy when ever)

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled, she was sounding like the same old Sarah.

Wand in hand, he was ready and was going to make this smooth. 150 galleons if he brought her back alive, so much money for something so easy. There was no point in hiding in the shadows, this was going to be quick and easy. He ducked his face under a dark cloak. He apparated about 10 feet infront of them. "STUPEFY" he yelled at the boy sitting next to her. "Drop your wand, there's nothing you can do. I won't hurt me if you just listen" said the man, hoping this wouldn't take long. Children were too easy

Blaze was looking down at the pitch was suddenly he was a black cloak followed by a red light. As if second nature he took his wand and counter spelled it a split second too late. He fell back hard, but still conscious.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "I'm not dare dropping this wand till you tell me who in the world you are." Sarah said.

Sarah then smiled this gave her a reason to use the spell she was dieing to use. "So tell me or we will fight."

LordBlaZe

The man burst out laughing, "Are you serious, a pathetic little girl like you. You're little charms aren't meant for dueling. You don't need to know who I am, all you need to do is drop the wand or I'll blow your brains out" he said with a dirty smile.

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

Sarah then let out a smile. "I warned you."

Sarah then held her wand out cleared her minds and stared at the man. "Curcio."

LordBlaZe

"Incendio Maxima" said the man split seconds before he was hit by the curse. He lost sight of where his last second fire went but was astonished beyond belief. He stuttered in pain, his body crippling he could feel nothing but pain, it did not numb but just continued stinging.

Blaze gained enough energy to sit up before his eyes grew big. The man was under the forbidden spell and but a large fireball was unleashed seemingly out of nowhere. Blaze pointed his wand and exploded it. He felt the heat and felt some burn but it was out. then he turned to Sarah, "Sarah!! stop, you don't need to do this" he said but when he looked into her eyes he could see so much. She had let so much rage and depression build up, she was taking it out on god knows who.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"so you want to tell me your name now and why you treatened me. Plus why you are here." Sarah said at him she was not going to stop.

"I have to do this Blaze."

LordBlaZe

"I..." tried the man but the pain was too much, soon his face was revealed. His eyes cried for forgiveness, he knew it wasn't safe to be but under the crucious curse for too long.

Blaze eyed them both and he recognized the man when his hood fell off. He had met him before in his past travels, he looked like he had enough but Sarah didn't seem to stop. "Sarah, please. Let him go now" said Blaze 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain