News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

under the stars (anyone please join)

Started by cody, January 30, 2008, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

sarah smiled she missed hanging with Cody. "Well I want to drawl and well I thought I would find some where else. Besides the others want to know your story."

Sarah then looked at them. "I missed you though and hope we can start hanging out again." She did not want to go over the whole Siruis thing with everyone around.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

cody

He smiled,"Ive missed you too, uh...can i go with you. Its just a little too crowded over there and i kinda wanted to hang out with you...i mean if its alright with you,"he said fastly. Man she must think im a idiothe thought to himself.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Molly

Molly saw cody and sarah walk away. SHe didn't want to interupt anything so she sent this to cody ~can i join you or is it private~
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody didnt mind,uh..sure he thought to molly.

Molly

She walked behind cody and sarah "I thought i'd talk to you guys since all those other people are hushed up" she noticed they were kinda quiet, so she could sense something was going on. "Whats up" she said
Ya gotta love livin life

_-Aaron-_

Aaron saw the boy Sarah, and Molly leave so he followed them in the trees not being seen nor heard he watched him

cody

Cody smiled slightly at molly,"So whats up," he asked her. He stared up at the trees looking at the way they swooshed back and forth. He was hopeing Shara was alright since she hadnt talked yet.

Shara2007

Sarah looked up at them finally. "Well this looks like a good enough spot."

Sarah then used her magic for make her blaket she brought bigger. "Ya can sit if you want."

Sarah then started to drawl the night sky with a full moon and a meatorid shower."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

cody

Cody looked up at the sky and then at Sharas drawing. They looked similar. "Your good at drawing," he said.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Thanks. I mean I try my hardest but sometimes. I just can't get it right."

Sarah then looked at him. "Glad we are hanging out."

cody

Cody smiled slightly ,"Yeah," he said. He noticed Molly hadnt said anything so he turned toward her," Hey whats a matter," he asked.

Shara2007

"Ya molly what the matter you can tell us." Sarah said as she finished the photo and put it in the book.

KeKe p

KeKe was just walking around and saw some people and walked over to them."Hey."she said to them she was so bored right now so she was just out walking around not doing anything and she hadn't talked to Aaron for a while he was on a nothier disapering act right now but she hoped he whouled trun up some where sooner or later.

cody

Cody turned to see KeKe ,"Hey," he said.

KeKe p

"Oh hey Cody what are you doing>>I am just wanting Aaron to come back he has been gone for a while and I am getting sick of him leaveing of weeks at a time."she said to him and then sat down on the ground.