News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

under the stars (anyone please join)

Started by cody, January 30, 2008, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody

Cody sat down on the little bridge looking at the beautiful stars above him. Everytime when hed look up at them this picture of a beautiful girl comes up.  He liked her lots, but he doesnt think she likes him back. She was intellegant, pretty, and also a really good wizard.
Cody waddled his bare feet into the freezing cold water, splashing himself with water. "Great," he said sarcastically out loud.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

LordBlaZe

Blaze was walking near by when he thought he heard someone, when he got closer he saw a face which he didn't recognize. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" he asked first of all.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

cody

Cody jerked his head slightly to the side,"Uh...sorry...i didnt,"He trailed off. He stood up and walked toward the figure,"Ill leave."

Molly

Molly walked up to cody and blaze, her brownish redish hair blowing behind her. She looked at cody and saw he was in the lake, partaliy. "HEy, are yiou crazy?" she said joking, she saw blaze out of the corner of her eye "Hey blaze. whats new?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Maddy

Maddy noticed a small group forming on a small bridge crossing over the lake. She decided to see who all was there. "Hey guys." Maddy greeted them all casually before she even could see their faces. It was extremely cold outside so she put up her hood on her brown winter coat. The fur on her hood kept blowing in her face as she walked towards everyone.

Shara2007

Sarah haveing decide that she wanted to go out the the lake and drawl was wearing her short and tank top satin blue pjs. When she walked outside with her pad and pencils she relized that she was not the only one out there." Well I there guys."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa watched nearby as everyone crowed around Cody. She was going to walk over but decided not too. She send a message to Maddy and Blaze. What's going on?
--Taken--

Molly

LIndsay looked at sarah "Hey" she said smiling, she looked down at cody. "Are you okay" she said jokingly. SHe looked at maddy "Hi" she said kinda silently. She turned to Vannesa who seemed to ignore her. SHe didn't bother to say hi
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

cody noticed there were lots of people comeing.He looked around feeling out of place," Uh..hi," he said tiredly.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron sat up in a near by tree and watched as a group of people were surroneding the little bridge -wow frist it was just the boy now a lot of people wonder whats happing- he thought to him self -I guess I'll find out soon- he thought to himself again. Then he jump to a tree right beside the bridge and climbed a little lower but was still out of sight -they probably heard the tree move oh well as long as they cant see me i'm safe- he thought as he looked at the group through an opening in the tree leaves

Shara2007

Sarah looked around and then turned around. "Well I can go find somewhere else to draw."

Sarah smiled at Cody. "Bye ya."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Molly looked at the large group of people "Hey cody, god you look tired" she turned around counting seven people including herself "Look whose popular" she said laughing sitting down next to cody.
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody smiled slightly,"Yeah, i guess you could say that," he said jokeingly. He looked around and noticed there was someone in a tree, "Hey Aaron," he said smileing.

Shara2007

Sarah noticed that she was not really being noticed so she though since cody had other friends to talk to she could just sneak off. She then started to go to the edge of the trees and stopped.

cody

Cody noticed someone leaving, he turned to see Shara leave. Cody jogged after her ,"Hey, where are you going," he asked.