News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A message from the Sonic Community

Started by Perfect Chaos Zero, September 30, 2002, 01:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perfect Chaos Zero

Hey guys, what's up?

Apparently, we've been getting a lot of visitors who claim that this site told them to find Harry Potter stuff in our channel, #hentai on irc.mysteria.net

I have checked this site, and have seen that there are infact, to references what-so-ever to our channel that I could find.

Thus, these guys are just being jerks, as they claim you told them to "not stop asking, until you get Harry Potter stuff" .

I would like to ask you guys to actually put up a announcement, maybe in small text to STOP COMMING TO OUR CHANNEL for Harry Potter stuff.

I don't mean to be forceful, or annoying or anything like that, and I know it's not convienent for you guys over here, but we'd really appreciate it. It's not that we have anything against Harry Potter, hell, personally, I rather like it. However, we don't want weird idiot people going on and on about how we're supposed to send them stuff we don't have.

Thanks for your understantding. See you guys later!